PICS of YOUR COLLECTION and/or A WEIRD Ex-COWORKER

2»

Comments

• GamleOleGamleOle 508 Posts
    Hi, can you spare a Cox Orange? Thanks

It's an old picture. I only got one copy left which is on hold for another guy. But I see it once in a while so I could post it as a trade on the board here if I get it again?

I hate you US guys:) there's so much stuff that is really hard to find over here. I never see gary bartz(early ones) in general there's not too much US jazz over here, like prestige and the early good, interesting blue note titles. I've found 5 or 6 copies of ramp but only ever found one roy ayers lp which was a UK press.
    I've never seen the early bob james.

it's just so random what came in back in the day but definitely more soul than jazz.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    Hi, can you spare a Cox Orange? Thanks

I've found 5 or 6 copies of ramp

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

from people who couldn't believe they paid $$$ for that overblown, 2 track , horse snot

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

from people who couldn't believe they paid $$$ for that overblown, 2 track , horse snot

word. I have passed on $20 copies of that many a time...I know I shoulda bought them and put them on ebay, but its all about the music maaaaaaaan!

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

word. I have passed on $20 copies of that many a time...I know I shoulda bought them and put them on ebay, but its all about the music maaaaaaaan!
    yeah, unless you can make some DOUGH$$$! why would yo pass on that?

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    why would yo pass on that?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

&

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    thank you for posting the credits to your lovely new album, young baller

Why so many parts to that song "Young Baller" ??? parts 1-6????

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

It was all Gene Page's idea. he was the man with the vision I was mearly an instrument that was able to make it happen

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    thank you posting the credits for your lovely new album, young baller

• gambitgambit 906 Posts

Herb Geller joint.

I like that Rhyme and Reason LP. One of those songs were jacked recently.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Anyone have the solaris? Isn't it quite nice?

It's not bad. But not the best. If you can find an LP by a group called Seaquence; same vibe but a bit better.

Jinx put me up on game, and I really digs that LP right now, been in heavy rotation. And its out the Yay!

Where's Seaquence outta?

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

It's not bad. But not the best. If you can find an LP by a group called Seaquence; same vibe but a bit better.

Jinx put me up on game, and I really digs that LP right now, been in heavy rotation. And its out the Yay!

Where's Seaquence outta?

Pretty sure both LP's are outta San Diego

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Wha? I'm checking when I get home mister, and I'm checking twice. Good day, sir.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    modern soul covers ( is this what the kids classify Breakwater as nowadays?) MAKE ME WANNA PUKE. Especially that many of them. The activator fumes burn my eyes.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    modern soul covers ( is this what the kids classify Breakwater as nowadays?) MAKE ME WANNA PUKE. Especially that many of them. The activator fumes burn my eyes.

you shoulda helped me pull the modern jernts for the our dollar bin sale a few eeks ago...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

you shoulda helped me pull the modern jernts for the our dollar bin sale a few eeks ago...

I did...and I want more

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

Where's Seaquence outta?

Pretty sure both LP's are outta San Diego

actually youre both right... little more research and you can find the holy grail! watch out indiana jones...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Seaquence - Mix Faze (1980)

Recorded in San Diego, released on a label out of Century City

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    This thread is still entertaining.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    This thread is still entertaining.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    My MP3 collection:

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    HAHAHAHA

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    MPFREERAER

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    one of those knock-off Lacie Porsche externals. you must be poor.

• My MP3 collection:

fukka mp3 collection, it's all about your wav. data disc's!! and that's that.
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket