what are u gonna be for halloween?

keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
i haven't worn a costume on halloween since elementary school, but this year my girl wants to throw a small house party. Here is what i'm thinking so far:

Comments

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i wanted to be rick nielsen from cheap trick and sport a flipped baseball cap, have a custom knit sweater made with musical notes and cartoon heads on it etc and build a fake five neck guitar. something close to this photo. but i don't think i have enough time to get this together now.

so now i think i'm going to be a hamburger.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    I'd keep working on it. Even if they recognized who you were they souldn't care, and if they did it sounds like a lame party.

• I'd keep working on it. Even if they recognized who you were they souldn't care, and if they did it sounds like a lame party.

haha.

my second idea is to wear a suit jacket with my pants around my ankles and carry a keyboard around with me, and just so i dont confuse anyone i'll get a name tage that says "MAF54". better???

• I'd keep working on it. Even if they recognized who you were they souldn't care, and if they did it sounds like a lame party.

haha.

my second idea is to wear a suit jacket with my pants around my ankles and carry a keyboard around with me, and just so i dont confuse anyone i'll get a name tage that says "MAF54". better???

haha yeah I was thinking Congressional Page. What about...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm going for the couple costume this year.

right now its a toss up between Ninja sonny & Cher and Ninja Burt & Loni.

Either way I'm growing a moustache

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    A mad drunk old white guy. No costume required.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    A mad drunk old white guy. No costume required.

You're going as me???

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    my friends are throwing a hindu themed halloween party

IMG SRC="http://www.evite.com/gtimages/Y/G/V/YGVNTPRAVJFWAJPETIGK.jpg" WIDTH=200>

i called dibbs on the big guy

http://www.tantrik-art.com/auctions/tantrikartcollective/asoj/god/hindugod103.jpg" alt="" />

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    I'm going as the guy on the Agape cover:

• slushslush 691 Posts
    if we follow through, my friend and i are going as Ryu and Ken

• I wanted to go as JJ McClure but I don't have a Captain Chaos to go with me.

A friend suggested we go as Mary Magdalene and Marquis DeSade but the Marquis DeSade outfit is kinda wack.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    I wanted to go as JJ McClure but I don't have a Captain Chaos to go with me.

A friend suggested we go as Mary Magdalene and Marquis DeSade but the Marquis DeSade outfit is kinda wack.

And SO historically inaccurate. That fringe didn't come around until a quarter-century later.

Really, though: you, as the MDS, should hand out long, thin brownies to the other guests and remark: "Dost thou wish to sample my leavings?"

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

• Either way I'm growing a moustache

Did someone say 'moustache'????

I got Walker: Texas Ranger sewn up.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I won't be dressed up but here's how El Boogie's gonna go:

Old Navy rocks.

• Either way I'm growing a moustache

Did someone say 'moustache'????

I got Dirty Sanchez[/b] sewn up.