SAN JOSE! - DigDug - Tues. Oct. 10

downtown72downtown72 125 Posts
edited October 2006 in Announcements
TOMORROW NIGHT!The return of San Jose's ONLY late nite vinyl sale and get-together - Local DJs, lotsa records (and did we mention some excellent artwork too?)If you havent been yet, this is one of the few South-Bay MUST DO events for local vinyl junkies - all kinds of records, plenty of bargains, with past 'Strut sellers including J. Torres, AGE, DJFerrari, and yours truly...Tuesday October 10At the Anno Domini Gallery - 366 So. First Street FREE / 8-11 pm / All Ages! - http://www.galleryad.com

Comments

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Who's selling?!?!?
    Who's playing?!?!?

• i'll be selling...
    but uh, i'm hoping Nate peeps this, or at least leaves me a message with some details!

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    any more tables available? i'd like to bring by a couple of boxes. contact info anyone please? thanks.

• OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts
    Who's selling?!?!?
    Who's playing?!?!?

Lineup for TUESDAY, October 10, 2006[/b]

Presenting the sounds:

Mr. Lucky[/b] - He holds it down for funk, real hip-hop and reggae every friday morning from 10-2 on 89.7 KFJC and he'll be making his first Dig Dug appearance on tuesday.

DJ Oh[/b] - Omar has one of the deepest collections of hip hop records I've ever encountered, and he's no slouch when it comes to jazz. He's also one of the founders of promising south bay hip-hop label New Medina.

Aaron Choe[/b] - Fresh off of a trip to Iceland and soon moving along to NYC, Aaron's making a return to the Dig Dug stage with his unique blend of cutting edge indie rock and northern-leaning soul.

Vinyl Dealers:

Dig Dug all-stars Justin Torres[/b], Geraldine[/b] of Feel My Grooves, Jeff Jagged[/b] of On the Corner, and Kid Inquisitive[/b].

for table availability contact Nate: recsineffect@yahoo.com[/b]

Anno Domini Gallery
    366 South First Street
    (btwn San Carlos & San Salvador)
    San Jose, CA 95113
    t: 408.271.5155

• B, you are with the info.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I missed the last 2, but am free tonight to cruise over. Looking forward to it

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    aw, heck. I think I need to get off my ass and get down to this tonight. Dealers, prepare to have you goods fingered.