MEATY OGRE IS FUCKING LAME !!!

high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
who's with me?

Comments

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    cosign

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Yeah man. And have you heard his beats? Totally wack!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    He's a whiny bastard too. IMs me cause some French guy stood him up for $300 on eBay. Grow the fuck up!

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    dude never gives up the spots, sends VG- records my way in trades. and makes me do all the daling when on the road...and spills water all over my seat...

Who can forget:

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    dude never gives up the spots, sends VG- records my way in trades. and makes me do all the daling when on the road...and spills water all over my seat...

Doesn't he rock an ironic dirtstash? Calling that cliche would be generous.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    He offered me some w**d at R*j's house. Everybody knows I don't smoke that shit - ask anyone. Really son, scram unless you're talking about blazing bollywood beats.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    He offered me some w**d at R*j's house. Everybody knows I don't smoke that shit - ask anyone. Really son, scram unless you're talking about blazing bollywood beats.

doesn't he know w**d is illegal?

He offered me some <b>wood</b> at R*j's house. Everybody knows I don't smoke that shit - ask anyone. Really son, scram unless you're talking about blazing bollywood beats.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

Gummo outtake?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    He offered me some wood[/b] at R*j's house.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    He offered me some wood[/b] at R*j's house. Everybody knows I don't smoke that shit - ask anyone. Really son, scram unless you're talking about blazing bollywood beats.

damn it! you beat me!!!

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    A PERSAN VHO WAERS 3 HATTS AT THE SAME TIMEZ CANT BE LAME. HEADZ KOWZ THA DEAL.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    dudes, this site is getting lame... this is my final post... goodbye FOREVER!!!!!!!! I might read the site sometimes, but you'll never know cuz I'm going to never post to tell you I'm here cuz you're all a bunch of stupid fucking jerkasses anyways, and I got shit I have to handle away from the internet all the time anyways, so its not like I need to come on here anyways, so keep the hate alive, it doesnt even matter its not like Im going to post about it again, unless you keep doing it then Ill just come back on here just to post on that post and thats it! And forget about ever trading stuff, and yeah I smoke weed motherfucker, what you gonna do about it I hate you and I will offer you weed all the time you're just mad cuz you tried to get a clean shave like mine and you cant cuz you have raggedy ass gramma hair and your brothers a barber even you bunch of two-toothed hillrod bumblefuck junkyard dogs!

• heh.

I like meats.

6.dos

hehe, yo Rob I called you earlier... holler at me.

dude, I daled with the best of em' what you talkin?

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

damn, so was this a serious thread? i didnt know. what did i miss now? but on 2nd thought... maybe i dont even i want to know?

dont leave! you're one of the best contributors on this board.

hell yeah its serious.... I want it out with that Greazy texan and his cronies. Fight...... in the junkyard....... at dawn...... near the watering hole...... every man for himself.

Alright, THIS was my last post! EVER!!!!!!! EVERRRRRRR!!!!!!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I will miss your furry doughnut