Another hour long mix for ya

DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
Yo,The second installment of my monthly rare groove mix podcast is now online. 70 minutes of funk, soul, jazz, rock, hip hop, breakbeat and more... old and new, rare and common all mixed, blended and scratched together.You can download it directly here: Podcast #2 or subscribe to the podcast by placing this url in your player: http://www.djferrari.com/podcast.xml. And because I'm nice, you get a full tracklisting:Caroline Peyton - Lay in Your GrooveEddie Kendricks - Girl, You Need a Change of MindBurton Inc - See What You Made Me DoPeak - Get CarterRed Astaire - WildstyleQuantic Soul Orchestra - TerrapinRare Function - Disco FunctionDr Rubberfunk - Watch the Tables TurnShocking Blue - Acka RagaSway and King Tech - On 2 TurntablesSt Germain - Rose RougeKid Gusto - Heat BeatsLouie Ramirez - If I Should Lose YouUltimate Spinach - Visions of Your RealitySouthwest FOB - Smell of IncenseDanser's Inferno - Sombre GuitarIdris Muhammad - Could Heaven Ever Be Like ThisLyn Collins - Rock me AgainHeaven Sent & Ecstasy - Sho Nuff Funky BeatThe Controllers - The ReaperKonk - Baby DeeDJ Day - LovebugDonald Byrd - Lansanna's PriestessExit 9 - Straight UpLe Scratch Funk - The Go OffDr Delay - Rule of ThumbCurtis Mayfield - If There's Hell Below We're All Gonna GoKabanjak Meets Protassov - Cucumber LoungeWord,DJ FerrariAnd if you missed the first one, which you did because it was in the Announcements section, check that one out at http://www.djferrari.com

Comments

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Just Dled and my AM just got soo much better. Folks should check this out. Outstanding.

~gNAT

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

Thanks gnat... anyone else feeling it?

• Hey, nice one Iv'n...been cleaning up the dishevelment of the post-weekend record room this morning and listening to the 'cast. Solid mix and great selections man.

• Is there a magical trick to getting this? Do I have to have an ipod or itunes? I clicked the link and I got a blank white screen that said it was "done". Thanks, like to check it out.

Hey, nice one Iv'n...been cleaning up the dishevelment of the post-weekend record room this morning and listening to the 'cast. Solid mix and great selections man.

Thanks Josh... I appreciate you taking the time to listen and give feedback. Thanks for posting on my site too, that hasn't happened in a while

Is there a magical trick to getting this? Do I have to have an ipod or itunes? I clicked the link and I got a blank white screen that said it was "done". Thanks, like to check it out.

Huh, that's weird... it's just an mp3 download. Here's the direct link to the mp3 without the hit counter:

http://www.djferrari.com/music/podcast/podcast2.mp3

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    I likey. Helped me ease into my Monday real niiice.

I've been meaning to tell you I enjoyed the Funky Soul Modena set too. Sorry the show was a bust.

I likey. Helped me ease into my Monday real niiice.

I've been meaning to tell you I enjoyed the Funky Soul Modena set too. Sorry the show was a bust.

Cool, thanks!

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    excellent! muchas gracias.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    excellent! muchas gracias.

your mixes are always Ferrari

glad the podcast thing is working out for you

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i'm enjoying this. thank you

Right on... thanks everyone. I get worried that no one listens to my mixes so it's great to hear that people are. Paranoid much?

glad the podcast thing is working out for you

It's gonna be tough to pump these out every month with my demanding work schedule. Maybe I shouldn't have named it the Monthly Mix Podcast! The next one is either going to be a psych mix or an African/Brazilian mix. I'd better get cracking

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Good stuff I*van! We're bumpin this right now at work.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    mix is dope, thanks!

• dope mix ferrari.

thanks for rockin me heat beats. dope use of tracks and timing man. definitely going to be rocked more.

cheers man.

kg

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    mix is dope, thanks!

Good lookin out on that Idris Muhammad track; I've known that track from a few other mixes, but never knew who the artist was. I've passed that record up a million times, thinking it was another typical Kudu-disco record.