Fittys teeth

LeftyLefty 259 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
i was always wondering are they foh rill or foh fake?he could be a tooth docs posterboy,i brush 2 times a day i wish i had this fuckin white teeth,yo

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Yeah, he does have pretty good teeth. Maybe its the only part of him that hasn't been shot.

• Yeah, he does have pretty good teeth. Maybe its the only part of him that hasn't been shot.

Maybe that is why he has nice ones cause they be store bought...

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    Yeah, he does have pretty good teeth. Maybe its the only part of him that hasn't been shot.
    actually thats wrong. he took two in the mouth. knocked out a molar i think. there was an article in elemental or mass appeal right before he blew up and they had pics of the bulletholes in his gums. shits crazy.

• pppppppp 261 Posts
    what kind of soap do you think he uses?

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

• I actually think his teeth, though brilliantly white, look kinda weird.

• i was always wondering are they foh rill or foh fake?
    he could be a tooth docs posterboy,
    i brush 2 times a day i wish i had this fuckin white teeth,

yo

stop brushing and start airbrushing, dont forget to oil your waxed chest & get your brows plucked once a week.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    This thread makes me feel weird.

i always clonned on him for not really opening his mouth. i am either disconnected from my Fitty oral experience or you dudes are mesmorized.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    This thread makes me feel weird.

i always clonned on him for not really opening his mouth. i am either disconnected from my Fitty oral experience or you dudes are mesmorized.

Don't look don't look!

Btw, it took me like 20 pages of scrolling through topless cent pics to find that. I feel dirty.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Good lord thats an ugly ass picture

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I actually think his teeth, though brilliantly white, look kinda weird.

agreed. they are very symmetrical though.