BITCHES vs BASTARDS

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
everybodys a "bitch" these days... or a "batch"... or a "beeyotch"... girls, dudes, children, dont matter, everybody is fair game to be called a lil bitch these days. what i want to know is,, whatever happended to "bastards"??? tell the truth, whens the last time YOU called somebody a bastard? YOU DONT HEAR THAT very much anymore do you???? i'm bringing the term "bastard" back. from now on, "bastard" is the new "batch". who's with me?

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    Y0 Phill,

I still use that shit on the regular!

But it's always used "Ya Bastard"

Peace!

YA BASTARD!

• I use bastard if the dude in question is at least being a man about whatever situation he is being unreasonable in. If cant even be a man about the situation, he gets called a bitch. Little bitches dont even deserve the term bastard.

• macacamacaca 278 Posts
    my bastard to bitch ratio is 85% bastard %15 bitch.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i use "pussyass muthafuckah" more than any of these

• The real question is, what does bastard translate to in slanguage? Bustard? Boostard? Beeyastard?

oh and "Ya Bastard" sounds too much like "Ya Basta".

• Lately, I've been saying "douchebag" for dudes and "douchebaguette" for gals.

• I'm a big fan of "Chump".

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Phill,

I'm kinda partial to "punk muthafucka" myself (I'm old school), but I'll slip in a "punk bastard" on occasion. I tend to use either "what the fuck is your problem" or "what the fuck are you doing?" a lot driving around Beertown, 'cause people CANNOT DRIVE!!!! I try not to cuss that much, but they slip out.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    at work ill just starting calling people bastards for no reason. im a big fan of "scumbag" and "cunt" refering to pieces of garbarge. Assclown gets some play too. a and "look at this jerkoff"

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Bastard was replaced many years ago by Wanker in the british lexicon.