Anyone know if Microwave . . .

AreDoubleAreDouble 124 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
plans to release an upgraded box in conjunction with the new software? . . .You know-- One that would have the features included on that Rane (joystick, etc.). Thanks.

Comments

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    plans to release an upgraded box in conjunction with the new software? . . .You know-- One that would have the features included on that Rane (joystick[/b], etc.)

dildo has its own forum

much to our dismay, there is actualy a world outside of soulstrut.

• plans to release an upgraded box in conjunction with the new software? . . .You know-- One that would have the features included on that Rane (joystick[/b], etc.)

dildo has its own forum

Dog, what does that even mean?

All jokes aside, anyone know if Rane is working on a S*rato box with the knob, new cue point features, etc? Thanks.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    plans to release an upgraded box in conjunction with the new software? . . .You know-- One that would have the features included on that Rane (joystick[/b], etc.)

dildo has its own forum

Dog, what does that even mean?

All jokes aside, anyone know if Rane is working on a S*rato box with the knob, new cue point features, etc? Thanks.

He means this aint the $erato forum so go ask those dudes.

http://www.scratchlive.net/forum/

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    great thread!

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Hi Ayres! it's been a minute

• late night work squadron stand UP.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Microwave did my taxes

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

Hi Ayres! it's been a minute

Hi D*m**n. PM me your address, I want to send you Scion CDs.

late night work squadron stand UP.

Hi M*k*. I'm gonna be ready to start that redesign soon. I've been pestering *SP* for AI files with no luck so tommorow I'm going to just go up to the lab with the rub sign he painted for me and get a good digital photo for you to work with.

Microwave did my taxes

Hi Br**n. I sent you that thing today.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Hi D*m**n. PM me your address, I want to send you Scion CDs.

I would like a Scion CD.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    PM

• man, the CDs look and sound awesome. there are 100ish of them chilling at our studio, so we'll probably be sending them out with our orders. jeah.

hit me up next week about design stuff! i gotta finish this St**** Th*** poster and then i'll be ready to talk about that and NYC anshit.

hi brian - i got the dvd but it doesn't work :------(

this thread rules
    mike

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

hit me up next week about design stuff! i gotta finish this St**** Th*** poster and then i'll be ready to talk about that and NYC anshit.

Don't forget about my ish!

Herm

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Necesito un Scion sheedee en my vida tambien!