Fake boobies overload

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
OK, I don't know about the situation in others countries, but 9 out of 10 women are rocking fake boobies in Buenos Aires. No more OG. Shit is sad. Give me REAL, small boobies all day every day. Let's share our pain.

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    and this is NRR. thanks for looking and happy bidding.

• I researched this phenomenon extensively in preparation for my trip to BsAs last month (one of the girls I was going to see had just come out of surgery). Shit is rampant in Argentina; it isn't exclusive to Argentina, but Argentina does have an abnormally high instance of plastic surgery generally, and fake titties specifically. 'Course, if you live in LA or some schitt this wouldn't seem that out-of-the-ordinary.

• On the one hand, I feel your pain.

On the other hand, I'm like "They still titties." I mean I know they bounce in a different fashion, but they still bounce.

• I mean I know they bounce in a different fashion, but they feel like bags of quickrete

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    OK, I don't know about the situation in others countries, but 9 out of 10 women are rocking fake boobies in Buenos Aires. No more OG. Shit is sad. Give me REAL, small boobies all day every day.

Let's share our pain.

Damn right. I like 'em lopsided every once in awhile, the occasional warped ham slab.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    I think the most worrying thing is, many women in these countries are getting these things done by people that aren't real doctors.

But, yeah.. Put me in the camp of real boobies over fakes any day...

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    yeah i dont know what the deal is with those cats. I read somewhere that there is an epidemic of "skin bleaching". I guess these people dye there skin white as a cosmetic practice. shit looked crazy though.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Man... I needed head to Buenos Aires, before all the girls are tainted.

- spidey

• OK, I don't know about the situation in others countries, but 9 out of 10 women are rocking fake boobies in Buenos Aires. No more OG. Shit is sad. Give me REAL, small boobies all day every day.

Let's share our pain.

Fake boobs are an aesthetic blight. I'll take a real set - big, small, whatever - anyday...

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Give me REAL, small boobies all day every day.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Give me REAL, small boobies all day every day.

• Plaese to not get it twisted. I'll take a real and possibly flawed set of tits over fake ones all day and twice on Sundays.

Did anyone ever see the Simpsons episode where Homer brought the remainder of a six foot sub sandwich home from a party and kept eating on it for a long time...even going so far as to stash it behind the radiator to keep Marge from seeing it? Well, that's how I feel about the lamentable fake breasts..."I can never stay mad at you."

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    yeah i dont know what the deal is with those cats. I read somewhere that there is an epidemic of "skin bleaching". I guess these people dye there skin white as a cosmetic practice. shit looked crazy though.

DEM A BLEACH

• Rich45sRich45s 327 Posts
    They need to listen to more Shakira, and count themselves lucky their breasts are small & humble.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Welcome to my world AKA the nightclub scene in Miami.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    OK, I don't know about the situation in others countries, but 9 out of 10 women are rocking fake boobies in Buenos Aires. No more OG. Shit is sad. Give me REAL, small boobies all day every day.

Let's share our pain.

Co-sign.

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts

Let's share our pain.

Hasn't really hit in Seattle. It's a rarity to see someone with implants outside the bridge & tunnel clubs.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    I like 'em lopsided every once in awhile, the occasional warped ham slab.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    I never, ever touched a fake boob in my life.. how is it?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I never, ever touched a boob in my life.. how is it?

• I never, ever touched a fake boob in my life.. how is it?

Sort of like biting into what looks like a hotdog, only to discover, to your horror, that instead of reprosessed meat(ish) parts, its TOFU.

(erm PASUE on me too i guess)

• In italy it's

i guess only women in TV get themselves fake breasts.......