bubblegum machine

olden_style_hatsolden_style_hats 11 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
anyone got that sample black sheep used. i cant find my record.

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Check PMs

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    no dogdamnit no for the first and last time noo!!!!

• http://www.bubblegum-machine.com/

All Night Long - Joe Acosta

It's the Latin soul version of the Lionel Richie hit from Puerto Rican singer Joe Acosta. Sing along:

"Karamu, fiesta, forever."

Whatever that means. I think it related to partying; paper hats, cheese and pineapple on sticks, fake bonhomie, chit-chat with loose acquaintances and friends-of-friends, mix tapes and worrying about the last train home.

I stayed up all night long this Friday night. I didn't go out. I drank six cups of coffee and worried about work. I scoffed cereal and was kept awake by howling urban foxes feeding rats to their cubs and sloshed slatterns sloping home from he Slug and Lettuce.

I tossed, turned and gave up on the isea of getting some sleep. I took the bins out and slipped on some sick and crunched a broken bottle of breezer under my slipper-clad feet. I watched a 2am repeat of World in Action with sign language and subtitles. I turned the lights down and watched some hammy Hammer Horror on the BBC, swiftly followed by some fruity foreign flick on Film Four.

It was called Karamu, I think. It was a French farce.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    http://www.bubblegum-machine.com/

All Night Long - Joe Acosta

It's the Latin soul version of the Lionel Richie hit from Puerto Rican singer Joe Acosta. Sing along:

Whatever that means. I think it related to partying; paper hats, cheese and pineapple on sticks, fake bonhomie, chit-chat with loose acquaintances and friends-of-friends, mix tapes and worrying about the last train home.

I stayed up all night long this Friday night. I didn't go out. I drank six cups of coffee and worried about work. I scoffed cereal and was kept awake by howling urban foxes feeding rats to their cubs and sloshed slatterns sloping home from he Slug and Lettuce.

I tossed, turned and gave up on the isea of getting some sleep. I took the bins out and slipped on some sick and crunched a broken bottle of breezer under my slipper-clad feet. I watched a 2am repeat of World in Action with sign language and subtitles. I turned the lights down and watched some hammy Hammer Horror on the BBC, swiftly followed by some fruity foreign flick on Film Four.

It was called Karamu, I think. It was a French farce.

MARCO FINALLY LOST IT