nelly furtado question (timbaland related)

dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
What's up with this "feel the victory" featuring Missy Elliot? When was this done? Is this on 12" anywhere? Google doesn't turn up shit but playlists. I downloaded a poor rip of it. Need to know more.

Comments

• ?

must be

by the way the beat is fucking fresh.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    post poor rip plz

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    post poor rip plz

Yes. Do that.

While on the topic of obscure (possibly) Timbaland productions, anyone know the deal with that Black Russians single? I always thought it sounded like a Timbo beat, and Magoo is on there, but I've found no mention of it.

• post poor rip plz

the quality of the rip is great, there's just a small jitter in it, and it ends short.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    post poor rip plz

Yes. Do that.

While on the topic of obscure (possibly) Timbaland productions, anyone know the deal with that Black Russians single? I always thought it sounded like a Timbo beat, and Magoo is on there, but I've found no mention of it.
    yo, i just picked that shit up on a whim at a thrift like maybe a month ago and never got around to listening to it. ill check it when i get home

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    holy fuk

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

Joint from norfolk, right? That shit is everywhere down here.

I don't think it sounds like timbo as much as it sounds like someone trying to sound like timbo.