7" pressing recommendations in Toronto?

BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Hey I'm looking for some recommendations for 7" vinyl pressing options in the Toronto area. My roomate's band want to do a split 7" with another band and release it before their album comes out.I'm sure this has been covered before... but I couldn't search further back than 3 months and it seems it hasn't come up since then. So sorry in advance if this is repetitive. I just really want them to get this out so I figured I'd tap () the best music resource I know - the strut.I don't need in depth pricing info or anything... but just some companies you've dealt with or know of, and general price range for a small run. Probably something like 250 or less if cost effective.I appreciate any help/info you've got!Kyle

Comments

• hey Kyle...

Music Manufacturing Service (MMS) had a 7" press, but may not anymore. Still definitely worth a call over there. Beware the dude in charge of their Vinyl orders. Ask to speak with Siobhan (pronounced Shevonne), as she is a cool lady. Tell her Aaron Keele referred you. Probably not good for a discount, but definitely good for customer service.

Cheers,

Aaron

• pppppppp 261 Posts
    Hey Kyle - I run SAMO media in Toronto. We do 7"s, 12"s and CDs. If you'd like a quote or some info, please send an email to [email]info@samomedia.com.[/email]

Recent 7"s include: The Dears, Hidden Cameras. We've also worked with Hi-Tek, Japanther, Propagandhi, Cursed, Feist, Cadence Weapon, Creeping Nobodies, The Constantines, Anagram, Protest the Hero, etc etc...

thx
    paul

• Hey Kyle - I run SAMO media in Toronto. We do 7"s, 12"s and CDs. If you'd like a quote or some info, please send an email to [Email]info@samomedia.com.[/Email]

Recent 7"s include: The Dears, Hidden Cameras. We've also worked with Hi-Tek, Japanther, Propagandhi, Cursed, Feist, Cadence Weapon, Creeping Nobodies, The Constantines, Anagram, Protest the Hero, etc etc...

thx
    paul

I can vouch for SAMO. So far, they've been really good to me.

• Hey Kyle - I run SAMO media in Toronto. We do 7"s, 12"s and CDs. If you'd like a quote or some info, please send an email to [Email]info@samomedia.com.[/Email]

thx
    paul

I can vouch for SAMO. So far, they've been really good to me.

Thanks guys. I gave the email to my roomate and either him or the lead singer should be in touch soon.