DISCO LADIES - "Three's Company..." Clydie King?

pookeyblowpookeyblow 406 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1I was watching this one in My eBay, and after a while, legendary marcofunk placed a bid. And after another while, the seller ended the listing...http://popsike.com/php/detaildata.php?itemnr=4040654940
this is NOT stupid disco LP. really good soul & funk LP. Vocal by Clydie King
any good? ?

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    it's marcofunk good.

• That record looks like it could be dope, I couldn't google anything about it, but I'd like to know the deal too- any real headz who can tell us what's up?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I keep giving Clydie King LP's a chance but always find myself listening to something I hoped would be better.

anyone got any good CK recomendations. Right nwo I am stil holding onto her "Direct Me" Lp on Lizard and her Brown Sugar LP form '73

• wow...they do a cover of "better than walking out"...an obscure Marlena Shaw disco tune.

• bwaahaaahaa!

get over yourself, pookey, nobody knows every artist and record. I'm pretty sure you're the one who came here asking for info.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

bwaahaaahaa!

get over yourself, pookey, nobody knows every artist and record. I'm pretty sure you're the one who came here asking for info.

Dude posted a fake jpg from another site on here as a 'grailpiece' he was looking for so I hope he doesn't take himself that seriously

This record does look really interesting but I doubt I'll ever hear it... cosign on King's LPs being cruddy also

• the one from MDD? I photoshopped that.

and what I mean with suspect was that no one have listened to the record, marcofunk placed a bid, and the seller ended the listing early and cancelled marco's bid..

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    what I mean with suspect was that no one have listened to the record, marcofunk placed a bid, and the seller ended the listing early and cancelled marco's bid..

If that's what you meant, why didn't you write it in words instead of resorting to ?

• I made a rip of her Tiger lily release. "Rushing to meet you". I don't pretty much give a lot about it. Nicest track is "Loving you is so easy" I guess, on that one.
    Some of the horrible soul-collectors on soulseek may have it available since I gave it to them. Has been once on ebay last 4 years I believe (!)

• Ah, I see that 'Lovin' you is so easy' which I mentioned is also a tune on this Disco ladies album. Can do worse.