Rumored Jay-Z Tracklisting

gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
for "Kingdom Come"01. Mr. President (Intro)02. Show Me What You Got03. C.S.A. (Confederate States of America) (feat. T.I. and Bun B) [prod. by The Runners]04. I Will Not Lose [prod. by The Neptunes]05. Dead Presidents Pt. III (feat. Nas) [prod. by Just Blaze]06. Tears (feat. Mary J. Blige) [prod. by Dr. Dre]07. Hades (Lucifer Pt. II) [prod. by Kanye West]08. Celebrate [prod. by Timbaland]09. Shades of Grey (feat. Eminem) [prod. by Eminem]10. Roc-Stars (feat. Beanie Sigel, Memphis Bleek and Tru-Life) [prod. by Just Blaze]11. Legacy [prod. by Kanye West]12. Candy Cane (feat. Young Jeezy and The Clipse) [prod. by The Neptunes]13. Family Values [prod. by Kanye West]14. The DEFinition [prod. by Rick Rubin]15. You Remind Me (feat. Beyonce)16. Til Kingdom Come (remix feat. Coldplay) [prod. by Chris Martin] umm, we'll see...

Comments

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts
    for "Kingdom Come"

01. Mr. President (Intro)
    02. Show Me What You Got
    03. C.S.A. (Confederate States of America) (feat. T.I. and Bun B) [prod. by The Runners]
    04. I Will Not Lose [prod. by The Neptunes]
    05. Dead Presidents Pt. III (feat. Nas) [prod. by Just Blaze]
    06. Tears (feat. Mary J. Blige) [prod. by Dr. Dre]
    07. Hades (Lucifer Pt. II) [prod. by Kanye West]
    08. Celebrate [prod. by Timbaland]
    09. Shades of Grey (feat. Eminem) [prod. by Eminem]
    10. Roc-Stars (feat. Beanie Sigel, Memphis Bleek and Tru-Life) [prod. by Just Blaze]
    11. Legacy [prod. by Kanye West]
    12. Candy Cane (feat. Young Jeezy and The Clipse) [prod. by The Neptunes]
    13. Family Values [prod. by Kanye West]
    14. The DEFinition [prod. by Rick Rubin]
    15. You Remind Me (feat. Beyonce)
    16. Til Kingdom Come (remix feat. Coldplay) [prod. by Chris Martin]

umm, we'll see...

This is fake.

• LOOKS GOOD ON PAPER????

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    09. Shades of Grey (feat. Eminem) [prod. by Eminem]
    Sounds about right.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    14. The DEFinition [prod. by Rick Rubin]

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

• http://www.hiphopsite.com/news/index.hhs

Read first entry, it breaks down why this tracklisting possibly is a fugazi.

Peace

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    http://www.hiphopsite.com/news/index.hhs

They're some regular sherlock holmeses over there at the house that guzzo built.

• !!!

That shit is hilarious!

"y'know Queen has that song 'Another One Bites the Dust,' and when you play it backwards it says I like to smoke marijuana."

Gotta love all the icegrills in the audience when he plays that "recording" of Jay...

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts
    http://www.hiphopsite.com/news/index.hhs

They're some regular sherlock holmeses over there at the house that guzzo built.

Yeah, the "News on the DL" section never fails to shock and amaze with its exclusive scoops and insider information, that Pizzo is a true player in the game. They're looking for interns you know, it's not too late to get off that dead-end XXL blog and get with the real winners.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    exclusive scoops and insider information

"The dude from Lootpack that is not Madlib will be putting out a triple DVD, which HHS will be carrying!"

• exclusive scoops and insider information

"The dude from Lootpack that is not Madlib will be putting out a triple DVD, which HHS will be carrying!"

http://www.gossipingbitches.com/articles/archives/000153.php

Still makes me chuckle

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    "ODD NEWSDAM" gets me every time.

• I for one am not checking for this album, whatever the tracklisting.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    "ODD NEWSDAM" gets me every time.
    'Odd Nosdam' is always a good look for nerdrap dissing (cf. your clipse concert review)

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    exclusive scoops and insider information

That's one of the funniest Gossiping Bitches posts ever. The KRS-One Temple of Flip-Flops ad at the top is