Clyde Brown Publishing Info? Please help!

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Hey, Im in need of the publishing info on a clyde brown 45 and I thought id ask the great collectros of soulstrut to help me out. The song is "Who Am I", and its an ojays cover, but i need to know who the producer is on the Clyde Brown Version. Any help would be much appreciated,thanks,.

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Please! someone has to have this 45! I asked clyde himself and even he cant remember.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    No chance it might have been Phil Hurtt and/or Bunny Sigler? They wrote it, and wrote/produced some of his later stuff as well, so there's a possibility. Either way, the publisher is Assorted Music, which is administered by Warner Chappell North America.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Specifically im looking for who the producer of the clyde brown version is.

But thanks for anyone who offers some input. Im trying to clear this shit so its sort of important.

thanks.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    Specifically im looking for who the producer of the clyde brown version is.

But thanks for anyone who offers some input. Im trying to clear this shit so its sort of important.

thanks.

If you're trying to clear the publishing, surely you need only go to the publisher?

It's a very long shot, but if it's a side he cut for Atlantic, there's a chance someone in the Special Projects department at the label (or even Rhino) may have access to the studio/session logs. Of course, you may have tried all this already, but if not...