Oxy Cottontail/Dismasters *DELETED*

bboyparkzbboyparkz 549 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Sorry folks I was just adding a sound clip to this post and messed up the initial thread (Im real wack when it comes to computers).The original post was me moaning about the remake of Small Time Hustler by the dismaster as covered by Oxy cottontail.I didn???t like it that was about it really.

Comments

• You sound ! It's that :5pager:-slap then needs to be heard.

? Don't hate the player dude, she's just grinding doing her thing and making sure the streets get that crack.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Well, the remake is bound to induce vomiting, but this actually points to a larger question: Is there any redeeming value to her as a DJ? I've never heard her play, but I can't say I've ever heard a good thing said about her, though I've heard plenty of bad things.

• Well, the remake is bound to induce vomiting, but this actually points to a larger question: Is there any redeeming value to her as a DJ? I've never heard her play, but I can't say I've ever heard a good thing said about her, but I've heard plenty of bad things.

SHE'S THE TRUTH!

• she look like she might got some hygiene (sp?) issues... just a thought.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    this is cute in a l'trimm kind of way.

(the rest of that shit is )

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    why are people in england asking about roxy's music on a message board? i'd say mission accomplished.

• I'm actually not too mad at that remake...her delivery sounds pretty decent even tho it took some layering on the vox. Either way, it's better than the Dismasters follow up single...

• why are people in england asking about roxy's music on a message board? i'd say mission accomplished.

Well that depends on what the mission was?
    If it was to make a decent bit of music she failed miserably.
    If it was to create some message board hype that I guess it worked (a little).

• I'm not mad.

'Cause you sound mad.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    This thread should just be swallowed up whole.

• I think that about most threads that I post within.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    hi

• If she was some pop artist or this was some indie band doing the cover I think folks would be far less tolerant.
    But as I can gather (please note she really has very little profile here in the UK so I might be wrong) she is some hipster club promoter she gets let of lightly.

Shit done change.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hi Brian. Hi Josh.

This thread is like a loaded .38.

• I'm actually not too mad at that remake...her delivery sounds pretty decent even tho it took some layering on the vox.

You need to Seratofize that shit and cut Roxy's "way out in Brooklyn" over the remix of "The Place Where We Dwell" that you and DJ Neta are working on.

• I'm actually not too mad at that remake...her delivery sounds pretty decent even tho it took some layering on the vox.

You need to Seratofize that shit and cut Roxy's "way out in Brooklyn" over the remix of "The Place Where We Dwell" that you and DJ Neta are working on.

BIZARRO WORLD

Now, lets talk about Nottingham BRONX. :

• GHEYEST SHIT EVAR!!! and yes, i'm mad doggy. seriously, i thought them northern state skanks were bad... this shit takes it.

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts
    That shit sucks worse than anything I've ever heard in my life. This is really not open for discussion.

• That shit sucks worse than anything I've ever heard in my life. This is really not open for discussion.

can we get a re-post

• check her myspace page. I do.... several times an hour. How else could I remain in the know for all the fly goings on about town?

See you at Sway.

• ay UMAD whassup with them mixtape drops dude? Holler if you're still down to get those for me, 'bout done with this new mix.

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts
    ay UMAD whassup with them mixtape drops dude? Holler if you're still down to get those for me, 'bout done with this new mix.

PM me thine cell phone number and I'll holler. The hardest part is gonna be getting these retards to remember. I think I'll ask folks to just leave them on my voicemail.

• this reminds me of when i went to the Great America theme park in 6th grade and my sister paid to record myself rapping to LL Cool J. once i actually heard the tape, i hid it from everyone and claimed i lost it. it was pretty bad.

this thread brought back some bad memories

• she look like she might got some hygiene (sp?) issues... just a thought.

she got a nice ass:

that's her on the far left

• this reminds me of when i went to the Great America theme park in 6th grade and my sister paid to record myself rapping to LL Cool J. once i actually heard the tape, i hid it from everyone and claimed i lost it.