(( WeFunk Radio ))

Special_EdSpecial_Ed 315 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Click iTunes Radio > Urban > (( We Funk ))Listen... it's the truth. 24hours/7days a week, even holidays...

Comments

• Oh yeah, like that foll Krusty says, I heartily endorse this product.
    I started a thread about WeFunk either here or on Waxider*y about a month or two ago and I
    got the usual cricket treatment.
    You dudes need to check out WeFunk radio.
    Highly suggested.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Is DJ Mister Senor Love Daddy on it??

I started a thread about WeFunk either here or on Waxider*y about a month or two ago and I
    Highly suggested.

Forget the haters...

REAL HEADZ KNOW THE DEAL so

The game is to be sold, not told. We were trying to put THEM on, ah well... Let em' keep sleeping.

• not to forget the full tracklistings of the shows on their website

• cosign - WEfunk is dope! used to listen to funk45 radio too but I think it's dead

Highly suggested.

Forget the haters...

REAL HEADZ KNOW THE DEAL so

The game is to be sold, not told. We were trying to put THEM on, ah well... Let em' keep sleeping.

sorry but who doesnt know bout them? if u ever had the idea of searching for sometin like "funk online radio" or sometin ure sure to come up with them...good radio indeed btw...

• sorry but who doesnt know bout them? if u ever had the idea of searching for sometin like "funk online radio" or sometin ure sure to come up with them...

Sorry homie, i'm not as cool as you on the internets - my freind put me on to WeFunk, i listened every waking moment when I was in my apt this weekend and fell in love. I was happy and tried to share the joy.

Keep being homie, congrats for being cooler then me!

• I've been listening for over 3 years.

They play some good stuff, really good, but nothing too obscure. I gotta change it when they start to rap, though.

• sorry but who doesnt know bout them? if u ever had the idea of searching for sometin like "funk online radio" or sometin ure sure to come up with them...

Sorry homie, i'm not as cool as you on the internets - my freind put me on to WeFunk, i listened every waking moment when I was in my apt this weekend and fell in love. I was happy and tried to share the joy.

Keep being homie, congrats for being cooler then me!

...sorry "homie" for me pointin out that wefunk is

anyway...