Bronx River Parkway

residentgiantresidentgiant 619 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Anybody going to this tonight?Thinking about checking it out, their last 45 is

Comments

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    The LP is gonna be

• I'm really looking forward to the album. I wholeheartedly agree that the latest 45 is RIDICULOUS!

• just dont order it from Truth and Soul, because THEY DONT FUCKING SEND YOU THE RECORDS ONCE YOU HAVE PAID FOR THEM!

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    just dont order it from Truth and Soul, because THEY DONT FUCKING SEND YOU THE RECORDS ONCE YOU HAVE PAID FOR THEM!

I just get Leon and Jeff to bring em to my gigs

For real though, I heard there were some issues with fullfulment due to the big distros (ie DG) ordering more than expected. I will mention it to them next time I see em.

• just had the "latin express" 7inch in the mail the other day...good stuff, would love to hear them live...

• just dont order it from Truth and Soul, because THEY DONT FUCKING SEND YOU THE RECORDS ONCE YOU HAVE PAID FOR THEM!

I just get Leon and Jeff to bring em to my gigs

For real though, I heard there were some issues with fullfulment due to the big distros (ie DG) ordering more than expected. I will mention it to them next time I see em.

just recieved a email saying my stuff is being mailed out (with some extras), so my "put Truth and Soul customer service on blast" campaign is now over.

Cant wait for these records(cant fuggin wait for a BRP LP! yowza!)

truth and soul fellas...if any of your bands(esp. BRP hint hint) wanna play Memphis..let me help you make it happen...