New Method Man joint w/Lauryn Hill

picoandsepulvedapicoandsepulveda 1,026 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
forgive me if this has been talked about already.This shit is whats up. nice to hear Meth again and very refreshing to hear Lauryn on the radio again (even though it's prolly a sample of her voice from her unplugged album). Great lyrics too, good topic. I like this song and i don't even really like rap.http://download.yousendit.com/4DE74645599ED9BD

Comments

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    forgive me , I like this song and i don't even really like rap.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    forgive me if this has been talked about already.

This shit is whats up. nice to hear Meth again and very refreshing to hear Lauryn on the radio again (even though it's prolly a sample of her voice from her unplugged album). Great lyrics too, good topic. I like this song and i don't even really like rap.

This song is neither new nor "whats up"--it is, in fact, the musical embodiment of asshurt.

• why don't you go back to listening to your ciara collection then squidboy.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    why don't you go back to listening to your ciara collection then squidboy.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    forgive me , I like this song and i don't even really like rap.

"what does 90's music....."

That's one of the weaker songs on his album. Its is shamelessly radio though.

• this track is kind of old. they were trying to push it here in DC back in June but it never got much play at all. I would say it was in rotation for maybe 2 weeks max on urban radio. Baltimore was playing it more than DC. Honestly, I really don't like this song at all. I haven't had a chance to listen or learn if his new album has even dropped yet or not. I haven't seen that much promotion for it. I hope it does good but I doubt it. I am really not into this song. I'd like both him and Lauryn Hill to come back out on top but I don't think its going to happen.

• "------ say I lost my skill, when in fact they all been programmed and lost their feel."