Where's best to purchase plain slipmats in bulk?

NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
If any of you can give me some recommendations on where to purchase 40+ quality plain white slipmats for cheap, I'll be your friend forever. Also, are there any good quality spots (in the US) that do custom printing on the slipmats?

Comments

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
    BAN!

• BAN!

WTF is going on today? Are the other little dudes rioting? I'm just gonna sit in my corner till the trouble dies down.

• I was thinking the same thing last night I would like to change mines out every other month cause all those moldy records and dirt transfers on to the wax, causing more crud...

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
    BAN!

WTF is going on today? Are the other little dudes rioting? I'm just gonna sit in my corner till the trouble dies down.

I'm just giving K***n some shit. He's a good friend of mine and I wanted to bump his post. I wish I could help him out by telling him a place for some slipmats but I don't know of any. But I do have some idea of what he may be up to with this slipmat idea, and if it goes through, peeps should check it out.

• I'm still trying to find a quality spot, any suggestions? I may need more than 40 slipmats, and it would really really help if the company would print a customized logo.*

*Pleeeease to stop the non-record/non-music/non-dj related soap opera chatter for a sec, then focus on something music related, ie: this thread.