Ras Kass Vs Game.

magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central

Are those the dude's that's really holdin' it down for Ras?

Comments

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Here's the Ras Kass dis.
    Hush Little Baby.

• STILL no eye-rolling graemlin?!

Herm

So true we need it.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    never going to put out a good album vs overrated?

• something about JT but I don't think Ras was dissing...

so the Game is from Lancaster?

• Are those the dude's that's really holdin' it down for Ras?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Oh man - that shit is absolutely necessary in the graemlin lexicon

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    "We're really nice people...."

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

• How did the fight start?

Word in the streetz is that Ras Kass took offense to a rhyme that The Game said. On his latest mixtape called [color:red]Major Bludd: Flamin' Game, Man[/b][/color] he spits the vicious line "I come thru your hood, bullethole your '64." Well, apparently Ras took that to mean "I come thru your hood, bullethole your 6/4[/b]" which we all know is Ras' preferred rhyme scheme. So Ras came back with the ferocious ethering entitled "Blood On The Dancefloor" where he said:

[color:blue]"I tackle ya, then stick you in your jugular with spectacular venacular, I B flippin' fake blood like a Halloween Dracula with a spatula."[/color]

Oooh, you KNOW that hurt.

So then The Game came out with a new, NEW mixtape called Droppin' Names On Ya Lames (mixed by our very own DJ Daze) where he does nothin' but namedrop MC's with no less than 4 syllables in their name. A few of the hot bars:

[color:red]"I beat you at your own game, you're a lamb to the slaughta/I straight rock ya planet like Afrika Bambataa"

"I stick to red wine, f*ck that flue ass Hipnotic/Ras Kass I snap ya neck like I was Neek The Exotic"[/color]

and my personal fave:

[color:red]"The cuz keep cuzzin' but this Blood stay Bloodin'/And my beeper BEEN buzzin' since Me & My Cousin"[/color]

Wow, hot buttery shit cakes.

Shortly thereafter they ran into each other at Kids Footlocker where The Game was buying some red Nike Cortez for his son and Ras Kass was buying some white tees for himself, some words were exchanged, then mall security kicked them both out.

That's all I know.

Herm

• Shortly thereafter they ran into each other at Kids Footlocker[/b] where The Game was buying some red Nike Cortez for his son and Ras Kass was buying some white tees for himself, some words were exchanged, then mall security kicked them both out.

So then The Game came out with a new, NEW mixtape called Droppin' Names On Ya Lames (mixed by our very own DJ Daze) where he does nothin' but namedrop MC's with no less than 4 syllables in their name. A few of the hot bars:

[color:red]"I beat you at your own game, you're a lamb to the slaughta/I straight rock ya planet like Afrika Bambataa"

"I stick to red wine, f*ck that flue ass Hipnotic/Ras Kass I snap ya neck like I was Neek The Exotic"[/color]

and my personal fave:

[color:red]"The cuz keep cuzzin' but this Blood stay Bloodin'/And my beeper BEEN buzzin' since Me & My Cousin"[/color]

you damn well know Game couldn't of written anything as dope as dat.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    hot buttery shit cakes

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

and my personal fave:

you damn well know Game couldn't of written anything as dope as dat.

D.O.C.?