"This is for all you necrophiliacs!"

BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
"How many of you out there are into older women?"Found a tape my grade school acid dealer, Jerry (who was a lightly and indefinably unwell--that is, peculiar--dude who rarely left his house, wore the same exact outfit (K-Mart sneakers, blue jeans, a logoless gray sweatshirt, and a cheap leather jacket) every day, and was adamant about you not knocking on the door, I think he lived with his grandmother, you had to knock on his window. I never saw Jerry in the daylight. If you didn't buy acid through his bedroom window, you met him near the monkey bars at the local elementary school), gave me back in '85.All the tape said was: "Slayer: Live in Germany"I listened to it yesterday for the first time in 10 years. One of the first things Tom Araya says is "HELLO HOLLAND!" (Further adding to the indefinably unwell mystique Jerry oozed?) THE YEAR: 1985 THE PLACE: A little town in Germany named Holland THE SUBJECT: Older womenThis was back when metal dudes put on their best Louis Cypher voice to introduce songs. And it was this particular song that got me in a world of trouble, as it was after hearing the title that I casually walked into the other room and asked my mother, "What's a necrophiliac?"WHAT'S IN YOUR GRADE SCHOOL SCRAPBOOK?[/b]MY QUESTION: What soul/funk 45 is worthy of trade, I ask? Address me with strictly live dead shit!

Comments

• My high school spanish teacher would let us play a record in class if it had ANYTHING to do with a Spanish speaking country...well, Tom is from Chile, so I brought that very tune to class to play..ha ha...good things the lyrics were unintelligble to the teacher, she didnt ask what the song was called until after I played it.

Tom has some of the best inbetween song banter(next to Cronos of course) of any metal band. Speaking of Cronos, heard the new Venom album, "Metal Black"(props for that title), only the first song sounded like Venom. The rest sounded like Pantera or some shit. yawn...it is still beter than the new Celtic Frost however...double yawn.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

MY QUESTION: What soul/funk 45 is worthy of trade, I ask? Address me with strictly live dead shit!

haha, I saw that too. I already wrote the dude an email because somewhere, somewhere I still have a shoebox of 'demo' tapes (and even some live VHS tapes of Malevolent Creation and Cannibal Corpse).

Figured I might get a curse if I ever threw that shit away.