Ridin' Dirty White & Nerdy

DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    My very white teen-age daughter got her first car last year, a red Jeep Cherokee 4x4.....as a Christmas gift she wanted to have an artist friend of mine do some custom painting.....after some thought she told my wife she had decided what she wanted.....on both sides of the back quarter panel she wanted it to read "Lil' Red Riding Dirty"

I asked my wife if she knew what that meant and she said "Yeah, she named her Jeep "Lil' Red" and if she goes 4 Wheeling it's gonna get dirty".

Dad overuled and her car now simply reads "Lil' Red".

Why are white kids so goofy???

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    if i ever meet you, i'll CTRL-ALT-Delete you

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    if i ever meet you, i'll CTRL-ALT-Delete you

You'll view all his currently running processes??

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    ...on both sides of the back quarter panel she wanted it to read "Lil' Red Riding Dirty"

we really need an irony graemlin

• if i ever meet you, i'll CTRL-ALT-Delete you

You'll view all his currently running processes??

Haha!

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    hehe quoting Wierd Al lyrics
    i think he wrote that line when that shit still re-started your PC straight up.
    thought he was pretty funny, his cameos in Naked Gun were pretty decent and his rap parodies were always done pretty well if not a little corny, All About the Pentiums / Amish Paradise are worth a look on youtube.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    My very white teen-age daughter got her first car last year, a red Jeep Cherokee 4x4.....as a Christmas gift she wanted to have an artist friend of mine do some custom painting.....after some thought she told my wife she had decided what she wanted.....on both sides of the back quarter panel she wanted it to read "Lil' Red Riding Dirty"

I asked my wife if she knew what that meant and she said "Yeah, she named her Jeep "Lil' Red" and if she goes 4 Wheeling it's gonna get dirty".

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    this shit's on cham's myspace page. reconnected!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    am i the only one who could never really get with any of this guy's shit?

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

Yes.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Yes.

Word. The "Fat" video = pure genius.

• hehe quoting Wierd Al lyrics

i feel a Weird Al appreciation thread coming on.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

A compelling explanation. I'm sure that's exactly what your daughter had in mind. Off-roading in mud certainly would get her red Jeep dirrrty.

Kids these days.

• boo yaa

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

uh oh

Chamillionaire did win an award for the song/video, along with it being a top ringtone download. It's not like this is a goofy thing, more like a "popular" thing.

Then again maybe ridin' dirty is just being carpetbagged all over the land.

When does Archaic get back?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    thank you for the repost, btw. looks like the record company caught up with the youtube vid

• Holy Shit....Weird Al?