Chi Ali on E!

djstefdjstef 534 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
On now. A pretty long interview on "Child Star Confidential." Going back to the TV to watch it...

Comments

• He talked about his short rap career and what led up to the shooting. He was charged with manslaughter and got 14 years after evading police for over a year. He said he saw the America's Most Wanted episode he was on and the girl he was with said, "That looks like you" and he said, "That's my cousin."

Anyway, sad story. Anyone have that 2nd album that was never released?

• How old is Chi? I was just listening to one of his songs.
    If I had cable, I would be watching this.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Yeah, I caught this, too, as I was flipping channels--pretty crazy. Chi Ali = gangster.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    My homie Fred conducted this interview. I told how upset I was that he didn't include me in on this. I've mentioned it before but I worte a treatment from a Chi-ali film a few years back. Fred was kind enough to hand along Chi's contact info and I plan on starting up a corresoondence with him. If anyone here has any questins for him go ahead and let me know and I'll ask.

• Strange to see him on a (kinda cheesy) show about child stars, alongside Mason Reese, Rodney Allen Rippy and little Sarah Michelle Gellar.

(Clarification: It was on the E! network, he was not on E.)