What are you listening to now?
motown67
4,513 Posts
Lately I've been listening to this new Soul mix I made of all LP cuts. What are you into right now?Here's the track listing with the added bonus of pics.1. 5 Stairsteps ??? Don???t Change Your Love
2. 8th Day ??? She???s Not Just Another Woman
3. Barbara Acklin ??? Am I The Same Girl
4. Amanda Ambrose ??? Sad Song
5. Fontella Bass ??? I Need To Be Loved
6. William Bell ??? I Forgot To Be Your Lover
7. Body And Soul ??? Why Am I Sad
8. Tom Brock ??? There???s Nothing In This World That Can Stop Me From Loving You
9. Jerry Butler ??? I???m Your Mechanical Man
10. Chambers Brothers ??? I Wish It Would Rain
11. Gene Chandler ??? Can I Change Your Mind
12. Chi-Lites ??? What Do I Wish For
13. Merry Clayton ??? Forget It I Got It
14. Coasters ??? Soul Pad
15. Delfonics ??? Ready Or Not Here I Am
16. Dells ??? When You???re Alone
17. Dells-Dramatics ??? I???m In Love
18. Detroit Emeralds ??? You???re Getting A Little Too Smart
19. William DeVaughn ??? Be Thankful For What You Got
20. Ernie K. Doe ??? Here Come The Girls
21. Lee Dorsey ??? Yes We Can Can
22. Dramatics ??? In The Rain
2. 8th Day ??? She???s Not Just Another Woman
3. Barbara Acklin ??? Am I The Same Girl
4. Amanda Ambrose ??? Sad Song
5. Fontella Bass ??? I Need To Be Loved
6. William Bell ??? I Forgot To Be Your Lover
7. Body And Soul ??? Why Am I Sad
8. Tom Brock ??? There???s Nothing In This World That Can Stop Me From Loving You
9. Jerry Butler ??? I???m Your Mechanical Man
10. Chambers Brothers ??? I Wish It Would Rain
11. Gene Chandler ??? Can I Change Your Mind
12. Chi-Lites ??? What Do I Wish For
13. Merry Clayton ??? Forget It I Got It
14. Coasters ??? Soul Pad
15. Delfonics ??? Ready Or Not Here I Am
16. Dells ??? When You???re Alone
17. Dells-Dramatics ??? I???m In Love
18. Detroit Emeralds ??? You???re Getting A Little Too Smart
19. William DeVaughn ??? Be Thankful For What You Got
20. Ernie K. Doe ??? Here Come The Girls
21. Lee Dorsey ??? Yes We Can Can
22. Dramatics ??? In The Rain

Comments
You know you're gonna have to post that mix, right?