What are you listening to now?

motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Lately I've been listening to this new Soul mix I made of all LP cuts. What are you into right now?Here's the track listing with the added bonus of pics.1. 5 Stairsteps ??? Don???t Change Your Love2. 8th Day ??? She???s Not Just Another Woman3. Barbara Acklin ??? Am I The Same Girl4. Amanda Ambrose ??? Sad Song5. Fontella Bass ??? I Need To Be Loved6. William Bell ??? I Forgot To Be Your Lover7. Body And Soul ??? Why Am I Sad8. Tom Brock ??? There???s Nothing In This World That Can Stop Me From Loving You9. Jerry Butler ??? I???m Your Mechanical Man10. Chambers Brothers ??? I Wish It Would Rain11. Gene Chandler ??? Can I Change Your Mind12. Chi-Lites ??? What Do I Wish For13. Merry Clayton ??? Forget It I Got It14. Coasters ??? Soul Pad15. Delfonics ??? Ready Or Not Here I Am16. Dells ??? When You???re Alone17. Dells-Dramatics ??? I???m In Love18. Detroit Emeralds ??? You???re Getting A Little Too Smart19. William DeVaughn ??? Be Thankful For What You Got20. Ernie K. Doe ??? Here Come The Girls21. Lee Dorsey ??? Yes We Can Can22. Dramatics ??? In The Rain

Comments