Assaults upon politicians - crazy thoughts

GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
I was just watching the news on tv. bush, merkel, blair, etc...and i was wondering. how come that there are no assaults on politicians anymore? and why are there so many assaults on the average citizen? if i was a terrorist, my first move would be to ki*l geor*e w. bu-sh. i would never try to kill people in a subway station or at the airport. i'd blow up the whi*e hou*e.I mean JFK was killed for much less. how did the bushes survive? how come blair and merkel live so savely? they are probably the most hatted politicians ever! there are so many people with a good reason to sh*ot them. even within their own country, politicians these days should be in danger. but they aren't...off to my therapist... no conspiracy theories, please. my headache is bad enough.

Comments

• I was just watching the news on tv. bush, merkel, blair, etc...

and i was wondering. how come that there are no assaults on politicians anymore? and why are there so many assaults on the average citizen? if i was a terrorist, my first move would be to ki*l geor*e w. bu-sh. i would never try to kill people in a subway station or at the airport. i'd blow up the whi*e hou*e.

I mean JFK was killed for not much. how did the bushes survive? how come blair and merkel live so savely? they are probably the most hatted politicians ever! there are so many people with a good reason to sh*ot them. even within their own country, politicians these days should be in danger. but there aren't...

off to my therapist...

no conspiracy theories, please. my headache is bad enough.

Take this shit to

I WANT TO BE DRAGGED AWAY TO A SECRET PRISON AND BE TORTURED.COM[/b]

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Take this shit to

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

Take this shit to

Wouldn't that be Soulstrut?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

Take this shit to

Wouldn't that be Soulstrut?

no, thats I WANT TO BE DRAGGED AWAY TO A SECRET PRISON AND BE TORTURED BY LIZARD PEOPLE.COM[/b]

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i get the feeling that in the western world, as long as no one is getting in the way of individual pursuits, 10 day vacations, luxury cars and horse camps, there is nothing to kill for. if gov'ts cut off access to malls, plastic surgeons and McDonalds, then some blood might spill.

• I think that threatening the president is one crime where you dont need to take any action towards its completion to be found guilty of a crime. You just need to say it.

• i get the feeling that in the western world, as long as no one is getting in the way of individual pursuits, 10 day vacations, luxury cars and horse camps, there is nothing to kill for. if gov'ts cut off access to malls, plastic surgeons and McDonalds, then some blood might spill.
    Where you been!?

nowhere near a computer! i'm working a short stint and have access.

how have you been?

• nowhere near a computer! i'm working a short stint and have access.

Internet access is inherently evil. You should feel blessed to be away from this madness.

how have you been?
    Columbus, Georgia is burning my ass.
    I need a vacation.

I hope T.O is treating you right.

nowhere near a computer! i'm working a short stint and have access.

Internet access is inherently evil. You should feel blessed to be away from this madness.

how have you been?
    Columbus, Georgia is burning my ass.
    I need a vacation.

I hope T.O is treating you right.

it was great summer, thank you. Toronto was very good this summer...it will be very good in the Fall, too (hint hint)

for instance:

Boot Camp Clik
    Thu, Sep 28

Prince Buster accompanied by Delroy Williams.
    Supporting Band with Lynn Taitt and special guest Willi Williams
    Wed, Nov 8