Mysterme anyone?

rubbishvisualrubbishvisual 187 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
sittin here listening to "Playtime's Over" & "Peepin' The Wreck" 12" "Unsolved Mysterme" was a classic.I'm about to go pull out the "Let Me Explain" cassette.

Comments

• i actually had unsolved mysterme on today during work. DJ 20/20 made some sick beats.

• over time I've found all of the singles and the promo for the LP on vinyl. He's not the greatest rapper, but "Unsolved Mysterme" is enough to make you like him.

Joe Quixx needs some props for that beat. They used ot play "Unsolved Mysterme" on the Wake Up Show every now and then and it always got me. I love that song.

Joe Quixx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• i actually had unsolved mysterme on today during work. DJ 20/20 made some sick beats.

joe quixx made "unsolved mysterme". he's my roommate.

• oh shit my bad. i thought he did the beats. I guess 20/20 just did the scratches and shit. props to joe quixx then.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Joe Quixx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Quixx should get props--period. Not just for "Unsolved Mysterme" (though that thing is fucking ridiculoid).

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    HEYYYOOO!!!!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Joe Quixx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Quixx should get props--period. Not just for "Unsolved Mysterme" (though that thing is fucking ridiculoid).

Heads need to recognize.

• if i recall joe only produced that unsolved mysterme track on there. speaking of joe quixx productions that bums album is one of my favorites i know he did the whole thing minus one song pure boom bap flavor.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    BRUTHAS UNDA MAD STRESS?

• if i recall joe only produced that unsolved mysterme track on there. speaking of joe quixx productions that bums album is one of my favorites i know he did the whole thing minus one song pure boom bap flavor.

the bums album was super dope....free my mind still gets love...plus 'take a look around rmx' with saafir in the video hoodied up straight gafflin fools in the alley....yes i said gafflin (been on a lenchmob kick as off late)

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    if i recall joe only produced that unsolved mysterme track on there. speaking of joe quixx productions that bums album is one of my favorites i know he did the whole thing minus one song pure boom bap flavor.

the bums album was super dope....free my mind still gets love...plus 'take a look around rmx' with saafir in the video hoodied up straight gafflin fools in the alley....yes i said gafflin (been on a lenchmob kick as off late)

I always loved the track Lyfe'N'Tyme itself. Mystic properly steals the show.

• Joe Quixx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. I didn't mean to single out just that song. I meant props for Unsolved and then props in general with the Joe Quixx!!!! comment.

Not only is Joe an amazing producer, but he's a great dj, and an even nicer person. very humble and down to earth.

If you've ever heard that Redman and Biz Markie freestlye where Redman does the "Tic Toc you don't stop...uhh I bet you thought this was some old sex you up type of shit," I believe (and my memory could be wrong) that that's Joe cutting up Impeach the President for them.

JOE QUIXX!!!!!!!!

• [insert bcause's All City Productions pic here]