Dig-Dug Record Swap - Tues 9/12

OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts
edited September 2006 in Announcements
DIG DUG is a monthly listening party and record swap at AD hosted by Nate "Ennui" LeBlanc.Each installment features a plethora of talent behind the decks who have been encouraged to play what they want, utilizing those forgotten corners of the collection that don't fit at clubs, bars, or parties. We've also invited some of the deepest collectors in the area to bring a few crates of gems to sell or swap.Dig Dug is held every second Tuesday of the month from 8-11 p.m. Photos from the Last Dig-Dug Admission: Free and open to the public[/b]Lineup for TUESDAY, September 12, 2006Presenting the sounds:Ms. Tiza[/b] of KFJC fame, a former b-girl who loves Tom Waits and lots of similarly eclectic things.Basura[/b], my friend for over 15 years, who is known for the 80's/dance rock sound but capable of so much more.Jeff Jagged[/b], record slanger extrordanaire, who has been saving some of his recent finds particularly for the open ears of the dig dug faithful.Jeff will also be selling records, along with local hip hop success story Kero One and more... AD Gallery 366 South First Street(btwn San Carlos & San Salvador)San Jose, CA 95113t: 408.271.5155

Comments

• B - thanks for posting! i hadnt heard from Nate so was short with the details... looks like you got it covered. any idea who all is selling besides me-self and kero?

headz wanna know!

• any idea who all is selling besides me-self and kero?

I'm not sure, I talked to Kidinquisitive this morning and he unfortunately can't make it down, but he does have some serious heat for sale over in the Classifieds Section right now. I haven't talked to Jinx or P.Ro either, I'm sure Nate knows more, hit him up...

does he post here ?

• bumpity-bump