OG vs. reissue Woman is Sweeter

djcoolhandsdjcoolhands 548 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
i think i have an OG, but i'm not sure.the info:kilmarnock 70003in the run off groovekil 11397-a europadisk dmm ny usa 19224 bcan anyone tell me definitively either way?in need of

Comments

• I just saw a reissue the other day and it was of the flimsy, shiny cover variety. I don't know how many different reissues there are floating around but this one was definitely easy to spot.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    the Kilamarnock boots I've seen are really cheesey bootleg looking. And the couple OG's I have/have had are very sturdy... thick sleeves and vinyl..

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    And the couple OG's I have/have had are very sturdy... thick sleeves and vinyl..

DIE!

• all the copies i got of the kilmarnock stuff i got directly from galt or A-1. I know he repressed this 1990 or so, so i could have that one.

is there a repress of Ghetto Suite? that one feels OG too.

what about hair cuts?

salome bey, songs from dude?

on any of these?

i have about 30 hair "pieces" (pun intended) i'm pricing up in the store, so any of you collectros pm me if you need any.

guzzo?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    all the copies i got of the kilmarnock stuff i got directly from galt or A-1. I know he repressed this 1990 or so, so i could have that one.

is there a repress of Ghetto Suite? that one feels OG too.

what about hair cuts?

salome bey, songs from dude?

on any of these?

i have about 30 hair "pieces" (pun intended) i'm pricing up in the store, so any of you collectros pm me if you need any.

guzzo?

just saw this [post. As far as I know the only Kilmarnock represses (at least official ones) are the Woman is Sweeter, Shapes of Rhythm, and Salome Bey sings Dude. There may be more but I've yet to see them.

you can always check Galtmacdermot.com and look at the store to see the official releases (both OG & Reish) that he's selling.

Heres a diect link to his discography where he lists some of the reissues he has available

http://www.galtmacdermot.com/discography.htm