THE MOST F*CKED UP THING EVER FOUND IN A LP!!!!!!

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Inside of a Christian Rock LP......very meticulously put together......probably from the mid-70's......Let me know if you can't read the letter and I'll type it out......amazing stuff!!!!! How many places are there named Englewood???

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    illy

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I would have wrote back "DAMN FUCKING STRAIGHT I WANNA LIVE NEXT DOOR TO 'THAT'
    YOU DUMB RACIST PECKERWOOD BIIIIAAATTTCCCCHH!!!"

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I honestly can't tell if they are trying to scare or entice?

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    I will buy that poster. Seriously.

• I'm truly confused.

And yes, I would be ALL over that.

• Out in the middle of nowhere on HWY 70 on the way to the coast of NC, where there's only farms and a big plastic surgery practice(??), there's a big billboard that says:

NAACP
    Join today!

I have to say that what you found in that record is a much bigger enticement.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

It's from a June, Cavalier Magazine but no idea what year...

22 Year old Grace Evans is the "Cavalier Date Of The Month".

• serious private boner.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    please to pm that addy

• I'd much rather find that in a record than a condom.

• Plaese to hook up a high quality scan for all our windows, so we can PRETEND we live next door to that!

• How was this bound together? Was the letter and headset glued to the back of the centerfold?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    How was this bound together? Was the letter and headset glued to the back of the centerfold?

Carefully glued in all 4 corners.

• very meticulously put together

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    omg

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Cavalier Magazine,
    June 1963

Ft. Ian Fleming, Stella Stevens, Peter Ustinov, Bryce Walton, Grace Evans solo pictorial

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Inside of a Wild Style LP I found an envelope dated 1985 stuffed with long, brown human hair, which I found revolting and promptly threw away.

• hahaha. i just spit out my drink reading this you fuck!

• Inside a Cameo record I found a bunch of presciptions and doctor's notes for some schitzo who had also thrown out his back.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

Cavalier Magazine,
    June 1963

Ft. Ian Fleming, Stella Stevens, Peter Ustinov, Bryce Walton, Grace Evans solo pictorial

I found that out. Thanks for blowing up my spot, you weenie.

• autezautez 404 Posts
    i found a used bandaid with dried blood on it inside of a steppenwolf monster LP

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    that's better than anything I ever found in an lp... Best I ever found was some 20 year old shake....

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    A few months ago a Euro strutter sent me an lp complete with the weirdest looking dead green bug.

• I ordered around a hundred ILAM LPs from musicologist Hugh Tracey's son in Roodsport, South Africa a few years ago. The records had to be transported by horse(!) to Johannesburg before being shipped to New York. When they arrived here in Chicago there were some really gigantic insects (some dead, some barely alive) trapped between the LPs and inside of the covers. The bugs were of the beetle variety, but I did not consult my entymology guides to positively identify them.