Kirb And Chris - Niggaz And White Girlz

PSellersPSellers 157 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Hi,Has anyone heard this album? Or got it for that matter? As I don't!SamplerBit like Spinbad 80s Megamix things with raps.Rapping over a Smiths break is

Comments

• i've been playing this record and for some reason i still like it? th joke doesn't get old and white chicks do dig it!

• Yeah, it's kind of corny in a played out mash-up kind of way, but the fact that it's all new raps (and topical too) makes it pretty entertaining. I'm rocking these at the shop. I kinda wish they'd flipped the tracks, just a little bit, to keep it interesting. Added some drums or something.

• I have like fittylevenhundred copies of this CD. If anyone needs it, holleur.

I also have the 12" EP

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i saw this live here in SF in a crowd full of white people... best show ive ever seen. the CD is pretty damn good too.

• What's the original to that song "So Brand New" that song is great! I really like this album. Kirb And Chris are pretty good rappers as well, they sound like Camp Lo sometimes mixed with a little Clipse and some other things I can't quite put my finger on.

• Kirb And Chris are pretty good rappers as well

That's exactly what makes this go beyond the novelty of this. These dudes can really spit!

Wasn't this Kirb some Bay Area Backpacker Rapper called Kirby Dominant ???

• Yes, and I produced the majority of that record.

• Yes, and I produced the majority of that record.

WORD? Is it good?

• No, it sucks...

• No, it sucks...

Wait...did you produce "Radio Shock" (I think that's what it's called)? 'Cause that song is really nice.

• That was Pismo - it's not featured on the album pictured above, which was made circa 1999, Radio Shock was made 2004 or 5.

• Oh, well. At least I tried to give you a compliment.

• I make the kind of records that, you know, you can't really understand unless you're a producer too.

• What's the original to that song "So Brand New"?

XTC: "Making Plans for Nigel"

they sound like Camp Lo sometimes mixed with a little Clipse