Swap list.

indiana45sindiana45s 266 Posts
edited September 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I just went back to school and I'm too busy to even go to record stores anymore.Gots:Lps:Sapo ??? s/t (Bell) Sealed (small notched corner)Freddie Scott ??? Are You Lonely for Me? (Cover: VG, tear on back cvr, Record: VG+)Mutha Goose ??? I (Alpha and Omega ) Sealed ??? Pakora psych rock rarity. Good Cheer ??? Time For ??? (M-) Psych Lounge championed by Show-and-Tell Will.Mo Album ??? 1st (700 West) ??? Mad rare library record with psych prog sweet soul and other cuts.Silver Apples ??? s/t Cover: VG++, record VG+West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band 1 ??? VG/VGCaroline Peyton ??? Intuition ??? VG++/NM- (cut corner, slwrp DNAP)45s:Cherry Fogg ??? Nervous Conclusion (Cherry Fogg) Ohio garage funk instro. M-Funk St. Workshop ??? Git On Up / Girl, I Know What You???re Thinking (700 West) VG+ (worn labels..VG) Vanguards ??? Falling Out Of Love ??? VGGiraffe Winterfield ??? But It???s Alright / Ain???t Too Proud To Beg (Pro) VG+Wants: (in EX or better condition)Jorge Ben ??? 1969 (that one with the colorful cover)Artistics ??? Get My Hands On Some Lovin??? (Okeh)Jorge Ben ??? Force BrutaDiscovery Club - lpBill Plummer & Cosmic Brotherhood (Impulse)Bobby Womack ??? Fly To the MoonOkko ??? Sitar and ElectronicsGary Bartz ??? Harlem Bush MusicMalik???s Emerging Art Force TrioWendy and BonnieAlkebu-Lan - Land of the BlacksJuJu ??? Message from MozambiqueShamek Farrah - First Impressions - LP on Strata EastHarold McKinley (Tribe)Any other Tribe lps???Other spiritual jazz records that I might be interested in???.