What's for dinner?

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
What's for dinner folls? Arroz con pollo at Casa Big Chan!

Comments

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Roasted chicken (cooked at the grocery store) and Caesar salad. I still tryin' to "get right" health-wise. I've lost 25 pounds so far.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Roasted chicken (cooked at the grocery store) and Caesar salad. I still tryin' to "get right" health-wise. I've lost 25 pounds so far.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Word stacks. Keep eatin' healthy! Can't go wrong with a Caesar salad hommie.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Pizza with chicken, onions, green peppers and jalapenos.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

What were you eating before your diet? My dad can prepare most soulfood healthily without compromising the taste (except ham, of course...Am I the only one who has parents that bake ham with a Coke?).

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

What were you eating before your diet? My dad can prepare most soulfood healthily without compromising the taste (except ham, of course...Am I the only one who has parents that bake ham with a Coke?).

I've never baked a ham (we stayed ghetto-kosher) but man adding coke??? I don't get it, but hey I don't quesiton food if it tastes good in the end.

As for young Adam I'm rocking BBQ Tofu steak baby green salad w/ croutons and balsamic vinegarette and a 1/2 loaf of french bread (need them carbs!)

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    I had two microwaved boars head hot dogs with mustard. I stay livin the single life even with a girlfriend.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Me and the homie went uptown and hit up El Malecon

REAL HEADZ KNOWZ...

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Baking a ham with a coke is an old school down south joint. Folls down south are all about coke ALL DAY! Coke in the morning instead of coffee. Remember that coca-cola is from Atlanta, GA. Pouring a can of coke over the ham before baking will add a nice sweet glaze to the ham and the caramel in the coke adds a nice color to the ham. Act like you know hommie!
    Whatchu know about putting an open can of beer inside a whole chicken and then throwing that on the bbq or smoker. DOPE!

REAL HEADZ KNOWZ...

I don't think O-Dub and Joe Schloss were so impressed with the Upper West Side location. The ropa viejo or whetever they call the shredded beef is tasty.

REAL HEADZ KNOWZ...

I don't think O-Dub and Joe Schloss were so impressed with the Upper West Side location. The ropa viejo or whetever they call the shredded beef is tasty.

anyone not impressed by El Malecon doesn't really like spanish food.

REAL HEADZ KNOWZ...

Between 97th & 98th on Amsterdam by Pampa? That is the spot young paycheck.
    Whatchu know about Presidente beer?

REAL HEADZ KNOWZ...

anyone not impressed by El Malecon doesn't really like spanish food.

They didn't really order real Spanish food...Both ordered some chicken and vegetable dish that could have easily been found in a Chinese restaurant. Delay had lemon chicken. Yeesh.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Hey Coselmed,

Actually, I've always eaten well. My only "vices" were an occasional Whopper and eating sweets every now and then. My big problem was the couch-potato-ism. Sittin on my ass all the time at work, at home, without exercise. That's how the weight just creeped up on me. Now that I'm back to exercising regularly, the weight is just fallin' off.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

REAL HEADZ KNOWZ...

I have one every time.

Just so yall know, a young Paycheck used to rest his head on 103rd/Manhattan, 133rd/Convent, and then 195th/University, so the uptown game is deep... now young Chan what you know about

!!!

My big problem was the couch-potato-ism. Sittin on my ass all the time at work, at home, without exercise in cold-ass Milwaukee[/b]. That's how the weight just creeped up on me. Now that I'm back to exercising regularly, the weight is just fallin' off.

I understand your lack of motivation.

My big problem was the couch-potato-ism. Sittin on my ass all the time at work, at home, without exercise in cold-ass Milwaukee[/b]. That's how the weight just creeped up on me. Now that I'm back to exercising regularly, the weight is just fallin' off.

I understand your lack of motivation.

Nah Coselmed, you're being too nice. I have a treadmill right beside my bed. There is no excuse for my past couch-potato-ism.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

REAL HEADZ KNOWZ...

I have one every time.

Just so yall know, a young Paycheck used to rest his head on 103rd/Manhattan, 133rd/Convent, and then 195th/University, so the uptown game is deep... now young Chan what you know about

!!!

Oh Snap! The Malta India! You sure you're not from Washington Heights? But do you put condensed milk in the Malta India?

REAL HEADZ KNOWZ...

I have one every time.

!!!

Oh Snap! The Malta India! You sure you're not from Washington Heights? But do you put condensed milk in the Malta India?

Haha got me there. My lactose intollerant ass will not get within 10 feet of condensed milk... ugh!

REAL HEADZ KNOWZ...

I have one every time.

!!!

Haha got me there. My lactose intollerant ass will not get within 10 feet of condensed milk... ugh!

You too, huh? Man, milk makes my stomach gurgle like a mafuck. I know I've got the shits bad when I take a dump at work. I hate shittin' in public toilets. But I can't go in to teach with the shits, so you gotta do what you gotta.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

oh man... yall gonna make me bring it back!

What are you saying?

I'm saying... I gotta do it...

BAM!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Crazy, I'm hungry as fuck but the first thing I did when I walked in the door was drop my food on the counter and run in here to check in on you guys!

Anyways, today's meal consists of 2 karamelos (a quesadilla with carne asada), one Sonoran-style hot dog, a side of cucumbers with lime, salt & pepper, a side of grilled green onions with lime, salt & pepper, one Mexi-Pepsi and one Mexi-Sprite. Basically, the same shit I eat 4 times out of the week.

Fuck you guys, I'm hungry.

Herm

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    barbeque chicken from the bbq place. shits aiight for 4 bucks.

• anasarcasmanasarcasm 365 Posts

Brian... I ate at Shirokiya. Had some Tenmusu which is kind of overhyped (small musubi with shrimp tempura). The rice was too salty for my tastes. But it was cool. I split it with my sister and we had some salmon and noodles. Finished with fresh roasted chesnuts...then went to an antique store down the street and actually found some records, and some dope books!

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Roast duck, roasted potatoes, vegetables.... DAIGHM!!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    PAP!