Who's Online? PAP?

coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
The voyeur in me can't help but check this fairly regularly...I find it interesting that some people don't suppress their username but do suppress the thread they're viewing and/or replying to. I liken that behavior to people who are embarrassed to change clothes in front of one another or dudes keeping their eyes straight ahead while at the urinal. I saw someone a few days ago and it actually said "Printing a thread." Bizarre!

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    The voyeur in me can't help but check this fairly regularly...I find it interesting that some people don't suppress their username but do suppress the thread they're viewing and/or replying to. I liken that behavior to people who are embarrassed to change clothes in front of one another or dudes keeping their eyes straight ahead while at the urinal. I saw someone a few days ago and it actually said "Printing a thread." Bizarre!

COMEDY! I just checked who was online and then saw your post

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    dudes keeping their eyes straight ahead while at the urinal.
    HAHA I know I can't help but look at that shit.

Pause?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    tha real disturbing moment is when you are looking at who's online, and someone else is looking at who's online at the same time...it's like looking right into their eyes...or at least like running into someone in the hallway...

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    tha real disturbing moment is when you are looking at who's online, and someone else is looking at who's online at the same time...it's like looking right into their eyes...or at least like running into someone in the hallway...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Everyone chooses to be invisable now. Kinda irks me...

I know you are here!!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Damn dude, is that you??

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    I seriously doubt he's that good-looking...

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

Damn dude, is that you??

It is! Rub my nipples.

Cos: If I was, would you pound me with your girthy clitoris?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I'm online!

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I was checking to see who was online, and noticed I had "Yes Homo" status. I don't know, what do I do now? Do I dress funny? Cut my hair a certain way? So I have about a thousand more posts before I get out of this, right? Pfftt.

Well. I'm a woman, and I want to get all homo with this:

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Damn dude, is that you??

It is! Rub my nipples.

Cos: If I was, would you pound me with your girthy clitoris?

dam, you're such a sad human being.