truly lost thier mind...

tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• and so have I if I can't spell "their" properly...ha

• genius idea....

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    A girl in Sweden got a company logo tatooed in exchange for a free drivers licence. Ten grand seems like a more reasonable price. In any case, things like this make me wonder, what's wrong with the world (mama)?

• A girl in Sweden got a company logo tatooed in exchange for a free drivers licence. Ten grand seems like a more reasonable price. In any case, things like this make me wonder, what's wrong with the world (mama)?

ppl are desperate nowadays

sick sad world

that said, id do it for the right price...

• At first I thought that was an auction for Rolling Stones' album Tattoo.

No... far worse.

• tsmtsm 16 Posts
    "This is not my head, but it's similar to the idea[/b] I am selling"

they may just turn around to the winner and say they clearly stated they were selling just the idea of it, and not the actual act of doing it.

just a thought, as why else is that word in bold italics? and who's really that stupid?

• loser big time.

that dumbass couple should have stayed in school!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    that dumbass couple should have stayed in school!

If they had they may have even learned how to spell the word tattoo.

• "This is not my head, but it's similar to the idea I am selling. My boyfriend is willing to shave his head and tatoo a logo or advertisment for ANY company that he can show in public for 2 years. If the company that wins wants longer, then please make us/him an offer !!!"

You can read it like this....Her boyfriend is going to shave his head and tatoo a logo or advertisement. They don't say he actually will have the tatoo on his head.
    Seems to me her boyfriend is actually the one that's going to do the tatoo (on somebody else maybe?) and that person may show it in public for 2 years...
    Should be difficult in case of a law suit.
    Think I'll bookmark this one to see where it's going.....crazy