Drewn aPAPriation Post!!

2»

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    How do I join into this love-fest without repeating myself?

Drew is a great guy, looking forward to meeting him in the real world sometime. He has allegedly hooked me up with a long needed LP, so like many here, I am eternally grateful! That is, if it arrives.

ps. Man, did you really try to grab Ray's wife's butt?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Hey everyone -

Thanks for the love people left for me in here and special shout to asprin for starting the thread.

I appreciate all of you on here and only try to do right by people. It's been great getting to know all of you and many in the real world. Bigger and better things to come...

Chr*s, the record's been in the mail, expect it soon.

And no, I DID NOT DO THAT!![/b] Are you kidding?? I'm pretty perturbed that one of my homies would write something like on here in the first place, especailly when it's completely fabricated! I wouldn't treat anybody like that - joking or not.

Respect, or at least I'd hope so.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Hey everyone -

Thanks for the love people left for me in here and special shout to asprin for starting the thread.

I appreciate all of you on here and only try to do right by people. It's been great getting to know all of you and many in the real world. Bigger and better things to come...

Chr*s, the record's been in the mail, expect it soon.

And no, I DID NOT DO THAT!![/b] Are you kidding?? I'm pretty perturbed that one of my homies would write something like on here in the first place, especailly when it's completely fabricated! I wouldn't treat anybody like that - joking or not.

Respect, or at least I'd hope so.

Drew, I knew Ray was funnin'(so did everyone else!) I was joking about the "alleged" record too! See, that's how nice you are, easy to "get"!

It's all appreciation up in this bitch!

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Hell yeah bring Drewn back to Chicago! FUCK YEAS

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    drew is solid, probably the nicest person on the board and the first person to send me an pm so he'll always have a special place in my heart

this post is long overdue

cheers to drew

• Options

Wasn't it Drewn who posted something about seeing a burglar breaking into an apt. across the street from him on rainy night in Philly?

This reminded me of the time, maybe 6 years ago, when we were locked out of my girlfriend's apartment in the lower east side of manhattan. It became my job to scale the five floors of fire escape and go out onto the window ledge to break into the room so we could get in. Since we were returning from a New Year's party, I was dressed up in some sort of goofy-looking suit that I found in my father's closet, baby blue plaid from the '70s with a matching Kangol. When I got the the floor and stretched across the ledge to flip up the window, someone yelled from across the street "Call the cops, one of the Beastie Boys is breaking into the building!!".

Master Drewnice is alright with me.

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
    I met Drewn once.

He's a cool cat.

You going to the DEMF this weekend?

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    Drewn is the dude.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    I met Drewn once.

He's a cool cat.

i would think about it if it was still free, now its $10 a day and i am sorry but iam not going to contribute to kwame's coke habit

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
    I met Drewn once.

He's a cool cat.

i would think about it if it was still free, now its $10 a day and i am sorry but iam not going to contribute to kwame's coke habit

I KNOW! He's gotta pay that credit card bill off too...

Ain't even that much hiphop representin this year. You from the D area? I wasn't planning on going down just cause I didn't really know if any other peeps would be around. I talked to BreakSelf last night though and I know he'll be around. If you're from around the area hit me up with a PM, maybe we can get together and dig sometime.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Wasn't it Drewn who posted something about seeing a burglar breaking into an apt. across the street from him on rainy night in Philly?

This reminded me of the time, maybe 6 years ago, when we were locked out of my girlfriend's apartment in the lower east side of manhattan. It became my job to scale the five floors of fire escape and go out onto the window ledge to break into the room so we could get in. Since we were returning from a New Year's party, I was dressed up in some sort of goofy-looking suit that I found in my father's closet, baby blue plaid from the '70s with a matching Kangol. When I got the the floor and stretched across the ledge to flip up the window, someone yelled from across the street "Call the cops, one of the Beastie Boys is breaking into the building!!".

Master Drewnice is alright with me.

Not to de-rail this love-a-thon, but dam that is a great story.

• Drewn is nice with his...

Mucho Props

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    its a pleasure to hang out with that guy..someone i appreciate more every time i see him. (wish i could say the same about that sketchy raystar character)

I would think a dude who drove around the country searching for records in a gas guzzling Toyota Previa would have a little sketchy-ness on him too!

???I'm pretty perturbed that one of my homies would write something like on here in the first place, especailly when it's completely fabricated! I wouldn't treat anybody like that - joking or not.

ummm okay... your PAPturbed...

• Drew Niiiiice!

We've been homies since day one (in Chicago) when he came up to my dorm room and got my sega dreamcast to function properly...the rest is history (countless shows, NBA live, beats, convo's, etc...) come visit the Chi soon man.

This is one classy dude.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Drewn is appreciated no doubt. He's one of the nicest people on here and has told some stories i've re-told in the "real world" (most notably the manimal presentation) plus dude has some solid taste in music too.

DREWN IS THE MAN!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Drew is one of the nicest people i've yet to meet in person (unfortunately).....dude has excellent musical taste and is a humble human being.... pretty much everything i'm not ....Respect is due!!!!!!!!!!! and appreciation is long overdue ....3 CHEERS FOR TAYE !!!!!