my ipod is dead

magpiemagpie 160 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
f*ck*n battery finally sh*t out on me...ive had it less than 18 months too...anyone else with battery problems...tried to use the website, but if i wanna replace it in japan, i have to use the japanese site...and its only in nihongo...

Comments

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    in the span of 18 months i have had 5 ipods. Only one broke becuase it was my fault. All others have malfunctioned in other ways. Ranging from stuck 'menu' buttons to the sound only coming out of one headphone.

I feel you pain, ...if the one i have goes again, i will be forced to kick steve jobs ass.

getting new ones because of the warranty is better than nothing, but uploading music may be the most boring shit ever. i used to be a fan of Mac, but now not so much.

• Are you really getting new ones though? my understanding was that they are referbs, but i could be wrong.

Ipods are shit, no doubt, but you gotta remember these things are essentially record players (audioburgers if you will) in your pocket, in that there is a sensitive spinning disk and a head.

Untill we get to having 40 gig flash drives that remove all the moving parts, everything is going to break down from wear and tear.

Having said that, fuckanipod.