coincidence?

crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
i was just listening to npr...they were giving a story about a college student who was suspended / arrested for being in possession of a few ounces of marijuana but the college will be reinstating him after doing 100 hours of community service. then they said:"the time is 4:20"!

Comments

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    good one!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    That cricket is pretty cool.

...plus you can put your weed in it!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    HAHAHA! I heard that same shit, Patrick. Me and this dude and work were crcking up.

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    i was just listening to npr...they were giving a story about a college student who was suspended / arrested for being in possession of a few ounces of marijuana but the college will be reinstating him after doing 100 hours of community service.
    then they said:

"the time is 4:20"!

Its funny you should post this cause I just found out what 4:20 means. I work at a University residence & a kid was checking in. He told me his room was 420 and he started to laugh. I replied: "You must be making some kind of drug reference because I have no clue what you're talking about." and he proceeded to school me.

I remember when me & my friends used to crack up cause the highway exit near our hood was "69".

Those were the days.

peace

h

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Its funny you should post this cause I just found out what 4:20 means.