All right now for the ghost stories

bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
i've never seen a ufo. never seen a ghost either, but shit if i haven't been scared of stuff like that when i hear about it. so let's here some of those freaky stories like sun fortune's in the ufo thread. it's in the middle of the night here and i'm ready to shit my pants.

Comments

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

God is my bodyguard, muthafuckers![/b]

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    i've never seen a ufo. never seen a ghost either, but shit if i haven't been scared of stuff like that when i hear about it. so let's here some of those freaky stories like sun fortune's in the ufo thread. it's in the middle of the night here and i'm ready to shit my pants.

dude - why don't you kick it off with the experience you had at the clark house???

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

dude - why don't you kick it off with the experience you had at the clark house???

mang, that wasn't nothin but us stoned dudes freakin out and a damn racoon in the wall or some shit. or do squirrels and shit live in walls of old houses?

anyways, it was like 2 am and 3 or 4 of us were chillin in the living room gettin high. this was an old ass house, which was first about to be torn down, then turned into a bum-infested crackhouse, and now finally has been redone. so we're all chillin like i said and we hear this scratching in the wall. not from outside, but in the wall. damn, now that i think about it that freaked me out at the time. afterwards i wrote it off as just some animal in there, cause every once in awhile we'd all be stoned in the living room again at 2 am and the damn wall creature would start scratching. i was pretty convinced that the house was haunted by some shit. i almost forgot about that.

but i moved out cause i couldn't handle living with all 4 of those dudes at once. too much. or maybe that's what i told myself and i really moved out because i was scared of the wall creature.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

mang, that wasn't nothin but us stoned dudes freakin out and a damn racoon in the wall or some shit. or do squirrels and shit live in walls of old houses?

anyways, it was like 2 am and 3 or 4 of us were chillin in the living room gettin high. this was an old ass house, which was first about to be torn down, then turned into a bum-infested crackhouse, and now finally has been redone. so we're all chillin like i said and we hear this scratching in the wall. not from outside, but in the wall. damn, now that i think about it that freaked me out at the time. afterwards i wrote it off as just some animal in there, cause every once in awhile we'd all be stoned in the living room again at 2 am and the damn wall creature would start scratching. i was pretty convinced that the house was haunted by some shit. i almost forgot about that.

but i moved out cause i couldn't handle living with all 4 of those dudes at once. too much. or maybe that's what i told myself and i really moved out because i was scared of the wall creature.

ughhh!!! the wall creature sounds pretty scary!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

You probably had mice. My last house had 'em and they'd sit in the walls and scratch at night.

• BOO!

the evil wall

this was like the toughest enemy in final fantasy 2

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    You probably had mice. My last house had 'em and they'd sit in the walls and scratch at night.

oh, we definitely had mice. no question about that. they always ate the soap in the kitchen for some reason. but this thing was bigger than a mouse for sure.

come on y'all, let's here about the zombies and shit.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Rats do it too. And they can get big. I remember when we had a couple rats and they would eat the bodies of the mice that got caught in traps. I'd pic up a mouse trap that had gone off and find just a head. That grossed me out a little.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    I've seen some flying objects but the most real shit I ever saw was some "I know what you Did last Summer" type of thing. My girlie and I were driving along the 1 in on the coast of California. In case you don't know that is the hichway that goes all along the coast. We were on the stretch right before Big Sur where it curves and twists into the mountains. Its a tiny little road. Anyway, it was about two or three o'clock in the morning, we're on this curvy tiny road, its so foggy that the visibility is only about 30 feet. We haven't seen another car in about hour. Then, bam, all of sudden, my girl and I both look to the side of the road right in fron of us, at the exact same time. There is this couple, who are standing standing on the white line, arm in arm. I come about two feet from swiping them and they dont move an inch. they were grey and just looking off into the distance. the crazy part is that we both saw them at the exact same time.

the next day we went to Nepenthe and had unbelievable hamburger sandwhiches.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    Not necessarily ghost related, but freaky animal shit related:

A couple of years ago I was living in this house in Santa Barbara on the beach. I had a hammock right outside of the door. I wake up at like four in the morning to piss or something and I am compelled to look out of the door window. I see the hammock swinging. Huh? It must be the wind. I look closer and see a racoon in the hammock and then see another racoon pushing the hammock. What?! Then the racoons switch places and the racoon that was in the hammock swings his buddy around.

Oh, I also used to live in this other haunted house in Santa Barbara. It was way up in the mountains and before I even moved in, the fools that lived there told me the house was definately haunted. The old man that had built the house had died in it and there was still this big storage room in the basement with all his shit in it. He was an amateur gem tumbler or something. We used to go in there and freak ourselves out. But the weirdest shit happened to all of us who lived there at least once. You would be lying in bed, then you would hear this kind of static white noise. Then you would be in the fetal position, and before you knew it, you're head was at the foot of the bed. It was like being paralyzed. We had a psychic from Thailand who had been stranded on a life boat in her youth come and check the place out. She said the old man was definately still there. She said that he didnt like the old roomate, Gina, cause her energy was too crazy and she didnt respect the house, but he liked all of us.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    ok, I got one... I was spending the night at my girlfriends house. It was an old house and even in a neighborhood that even has a book written about it that documents all of the ghost encounters. So in this house is a room that is sealed off (very typical of a ghost story, but its true) the room even had a window that you could see from the outside of the house. Why the room was sealed off I have no idea. Anyway, so in the middle of the night there is a tapping and shuffling coming from inside the sealed room. My girlfriend is freaking out. I try to act all tough and say out loud "if there is any ghosts, do something in this room, show yourself!" and not 5 seconds later all of the items on her desk come crashing to the floor. After that, I shut up quick. But I then had to take advantage of my girl being startled/excited and straight tapped that shit like any good boyfriend would do. Haunted house ghost sex is the best.

-k

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    ok, I got one... I was spending the night at my girlfriends house. It was an old house and even in a neighborhood that even has a book written about it that documents all of the ghost encounters. So in this house is a room that is sealed off (very typical of a ghost story, but its true) the room even had a window that you could see from the outside of the house. Why the room was sealed off I have no idea. Anyway, so in the middle of the night there is a tapping and shuffling coming from inside the sealed room. My girlfriend is freaking out. I try to act all tough and say out loud "if there is any ghosts, do something in this room, show yourself!" and not 5 seconds later all of the items on her desk come crashing to the floor. After that, I shut up quick. But I then had to take advantage of my girl being startled/excited and straight tapped that shit like any good boyfriend would do. Haunted house ghost sex is the best.

-k

you talking about my friend, E**a?

no, I dont know who e--a is. This was in the Heritage Hill area of Grand Rapids MI, about four years ago.

-k

• I'm dying to know whatever happened with this...

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Oh okay. It wasn't Emma from GR? Ivan's sister?

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Ok, me and this girl were talking about ghosts and I said I didn't believe in them. I said outloud if there are any ghosts around prove it so I can believe. Safe to say ALL kinds of shit went on for the next 4 days! No joke, like crazy weird shit. So I finally said ok I believe and things stopped after that. One of the things was i was coming home walking down the hall way playing with me necklace, when I got to the door and walked in my place my necklace was already on the coffee table!!! That was the main thing that did it for me. I had the tv turn off and on and change channels by itself, lights go off and on. It was crazy.

Oh okay. It wasn't Emma from GR? Ivan's sister?

nope, thats wild though. You know emma and ivan, how are they? Check your PM box.

-k