Are there other resources similar to Digiwaxx?

meshmesh 925 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
for other genres? just wandering. i would like a digiwaxx for dance music too. or just another place to get some guilt free downloads. whats the word?

Comments

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    that a negative ghostrider?

i know some people on here at least use digiwaxx right?

• i use digiwaxx

• i do too.
    only end up dling like 10% of whats up there tho.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Digiwaxx fucking better stop emailing me 30 times a day.

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    whats digiwax? i want to be down.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    there was a while there when it was on fire. shit's mostly tepid now though. cosmo, you can have them not send you emails in you personal preferences. That shit got on my nerves too.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Tom where is the personal preferences at?

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    there was a while there when it was on fire. shit's mostly tepid now though. cosmo, you can have them not send you emails in you personal preferences. That shit got on my nerves too.

nice. i needed that info. i get all excited when i see i have emails only to find out i have like 18 digiwaxx announcements. there can be heat there, but i like it cuz its a good place for current instrumentals and the like.

• I wish they would tell you if an acapella or inst is available BEFORE filling out the feedback thing!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Where is the personal preferences at?

Please. I actually wrote them at Digiwaxx asking to be removed from the email list.

I need to know this ASAP.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    it looks like they removed that option. i remember seeing it when i signed up. i just wrote them a similar email asking to either stop the emails completely or consolidate them in a weekly update. i guess you could block them in your email preferences, no?

• I wish they would tell you if an acapella or inst is available BEFORE filling out the feedback thing!

thats the 1 good thing about the emails, they let you know what versions the song has. i have a digiwaxx filter that puts all my digi emails in the same folder so i can just look thru the tracks that way.

has anyone here ever bothered with calling/emailing the promoters that digiwaxx lists, in the back of my mind i wanna work the phones and hustle for some free 12 inches but i don't know if it would be worth the effort.

• i also wonder if anyone reads the reviews and/or if you continually give the same rating for every song (whichever is first on the scroll down), will they give you the boot?

my favorite part of digiwaxx is trying to judge, ahead of time, whether a single is gonna be a hit. i'm usually pretty terrible at this for all the non-obvious songs...as i look back at singles that were posted 3 months ago that i thought were doo-doo, and are now getting regular radio play.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Please. I actually wrote them at Digiwaxx asking to be removed from the email list.

I need to know this ASAP.

I just went to prefs and changed my email address to some bullshit address.