Who has kids that collect records and post @ SS?

GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
This thought just occurred to me: Do strutters have kids that post yet? Is the Mack really hcrink's long lost love child? And even if that isn't the case, what happens when we do have say Raj, faux_rillz, & Odub's kids posting here? Can we look forward to another generation of board-contolling poptart-carpetbagguery that has allegiance to Solesides? Trippin' me out. And how will we educate them? What if one of them asks, "who's Sayer?" Do we say "use the search function kid!" or use be kinder, gentler strutter?Just sayin'...

Comments

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts
    "daddy, what is the sample on 'mass appeal'?"

"take that shit to the breaks.com!"

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    We'll need a whole new subcategory of lil dude icons.

And as the lil dudes start to unionize, a whole bunch of big dude backlash icons too.

• I have a five year old little man and I have got him into listening to story records. Like, Batman, Superman, Famous Five. He can spend ages just hangin in the lounge listening to Records and playing games. I have to HIGHLY RECOMMEND this pasttime....he doesn't do any TV as a result.

He is rocking about a crate of records...I actually feel bad that I might have given him a hoarding (collecting) gene....

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Fuck the dumb shit, I'm sitting at the kid's table.

Herm

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts