Up for trade: some nice reggae

gothenborggothenborg 46 Posts
edited August 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hi people. I'm getting rid of some reggae that's been collecting dust on my shelves for too long now. I'm starting out with a small list, but there's more to follow (probably).Anyway, the records in question are:Lee Scratch Perry and The Upsetters - Cloak and Dagger (rec:VG+/sleeve:VG+)Essential protodub record! This is a dutch repressing from 1979, still not easy to find. Some faint crackles but too good for a VG rating.The Congos - Heart of The Congos (VG+/NM) Beautiful reissue from Blood&Fire/Simply Vinyl of this masterpiece.The Skatalites - Herb Dub - Collie Dub (VG+/NM) Recorded in 1975, this is a classic session from a reunited Skatalites, with King Tubby at the mixerboard. Limited reissue by Motion Records.Prince Lincoln Thompson & The Royal Rasses - Ride with The Rasses (VG/VG)Seldom seen album on the german God Sent label. Lincoln Thompson had a knack of writing beautiful, melodic tunes. Sticker residue and som general wear takes the grade down to a VG. Record has a lot of tiny marks but plays VG+.Prince Lincoln Thompson & The Royal Rasses - Humanity (VG+/VG+)Fantastic album. The title track is essential in any reggaecollection.Burning Spear - Social Living (VG+/VG+)Classic! This is a 1978 issue on One Stop records. Not that easy to find.Phase 1 Collectors Edition (NM/NM)Great, great collection from this reliable label. Heavy, melodic roots reggae.I'm looking for jazzrecords (modal, free, european, american, whatever...) or possibly cash offers. PM me or send an email with suggestions to: [email]remi_moses@yahoo.com[/email]Thank for looking!Ludvig