Opening for The Herbaliser (Help Related)

PonyPony 2,283 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
What type of crowd do they bring out?What should I spin? "Underground Hip-Hop" "Downtempo"?Really confused here any help would be nice!

Comments

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    herbaliser=ninja tune
    uk kings of the cut up
    spin what you said
    be free yon gibbon the restraints are off

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    herbaliser=ninja tune
    uk kings of the cut up
    spin what you said
    be free yon gibbon the restraints are off

Thinking of breaking out the classic funk and soul joints too. Don't think I need to bring any current club hits!

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Last time the herbaliser were in sydney they sucked. They came out with four decks and didn't even use the second set.They were really stoned and played like shit. Everyone was giving them the

• lucerolucero 425 Posts

uk kings of the cut up

thats a real stretch .. those dudes are average dj's at best when push comes to shove

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    Last time the herbaliser were in sydney they sucked. They came out with four decks and didn't even use the second set.They were really stoned and played like shit. Everyone was giving them the

Ditto for me, was dodgey as fuck- and i'm a borderline backpack rap fan

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

uk kings of the cut up

thats a real stretch .. those dudes are average dj's at best when push comes to shove

i was referring to coldcut/ninja tune
    yeah ollie is lucky he has that job
    if they lived in the us they would have no job

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

uk kings of the cut up

i was referring to coldcut/ninja tune
    yeah ollie is lucky he has that job
    if they lived in the us they would have no job

yeah, Ollie is more of a "selector" than a dj, last time they played over here same thing, mad stoned and not really energetic. They played a nice set (3 years ago) though and even came up with Ludacris "Stand Up"...apart from that, Ollies selection was ok, but I wouldn't have mind a little more turntable action...