DJ Noodle - The Current Taiwanese DMC Champion...

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
mms://66.40.26.91/2f-taipei.com/DMC/2006/djnoodle_2006.wmvummmmm... bringin' it back. that shit where she scratches blindfolded is gold.WTF is up with "turntablism" ??DMC -- R.I.P. Fuck DJ Battles in 2006peace.

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

WTF is up with "turntablism" ??

That shit died years ago. I thought you already knew hommie!

• sheeps avatars give the word JAV a whole new meaning

im addicted now...

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    that shit where she scratches blindfolded is gold.
    lol

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    That was the winning routine? Initially I thought it must be something so that I just wasn't catching it, but nope, it's just pure garbage.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    mms://66.40.26.91/2f-taipei.com/DMC/2006/IsNoise_2006.wmv

oh my, oh my... time to move to Taiwan and live my 1996 dream of becoming a DMC champ!

WTF URL starts with mms://[/b] ?

the one i posted...

nah for real, it opens up a multimedia stream...

peace.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    That looks like it could have been pulled off with a lot less hands b/w "When that DJ was blind and performed at the DMC it was, literally, "

• dmacdmac 472 Posts
    nah for real, it opens up a multimedia stream...

Thanks for the knowledge. But Safari still doesn't like it.

mms://66.40.26.91/2f-taipei.com/DMC/2006/djeturn_2006.wmv

hahahahhahah. check around 2 minutes, i swear that mutherfucker is on a trampoline, this dude came 2nd place. he should be world champion just for jumping around like that and cuttin'

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

Team is noise? WTF is going on there? Did they also win something? That??s scary...

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    DJ Noodles. Great name. How exciting. Sigh.

That's like a stripper named Candy Coke Crotch.

Gotta give it to 'em for truth in advertising.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    mms://66.40.26.91/2f-taipei.com/DMC/2006/djeturn_2006.wmv

hahahahhahah. check around 2 minutes, i swear that mutherfucker is on a trampoline, this dude came 2nd place. he should be world champion just for jumping around like that and cuttin'

Serioulsy. Am I the only one who thinks this shit is little too...

Team is noise? WTF is going on there? Did they also win something? That??s scary...

Taiwanese Team Champions they are.... hmmmm...

kinda suspect that the Solo champion for this year (Noodles) and the previous years champion (E-Turn) and some of the members of the team champions... actually work for the club/promoters that puts DMC on... hmmmmm... the whole DMC politics shit ain't changed. Dodgier than fucking a hooker without a condom.

peace.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Ha..

That's like a stripper named Candy Coke Crotch.

I went to school with a girl named Candy Kuntz(no joke).

and it was prononuced "cunts" not "koon-tz"

Why did her parents have to name her Candy/Candice?
    Now she's destined to be in adult films.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    Ha..

Candy Coke Crotch.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Man, that was tough to watch. But whatever... Get urs...

I haven't really been into watching that shit since the 90's. But I still like watching a good friend of mine whenever he's rollin'

I remember giving dude his first rekord job. The nicest guy I've ever known.

Man, that was tough to watch. But whatever... Get urs...

I haven't really been into watching that shit since the 90's. But I still like watching a good friend of mine whenever he's rollin'

I remember giving dude his first rekord job. The nicest guy I've ever known.

Dopey from the Turntable Monks?

I think that clip is from The Calm After the Storm. I can get into that kind of djing.
    Not any juggle bananas while blindfolded, while simultaneously doing crab flare.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

I think that clip is from The Calm After the Storm. I can get into that kind of djing.
    Not any juggle bananas while blindfolded, while simultaneously doing crab flare.

Do they still have the DMC World Champ videos anymore? The kind of crowds you'd see in the stands would always bug me out. I can't imagine it has that kind of draw anymore. Has scratching fallen off everywhere in the world or just the US?

Do they still have the DMC World Champ videos anymore? The kind of crowds you'd see in the stands would always bug me out. I can't imagine it has that kind of draw anymore. Has scratching fallen off everywhere in the world or just the US?
    I'm pretty sure DMC still puts out the U.S and World finals (not to mention all the other battles i.e. Teams, etc,.)

I stopped following the turntablist/battle scene around 2002.
    Shit got REAL nerdy around then and I honestly can't fathom venues being packed with skratch nerds in 2006.