tooling for Burman

dmacdmac 472 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Yo,Anyone got any of the heaviest RD Burman joints on MP3 they can post for me?I'm at work and away from the collection, and I kinda really wanted to hear the choice Shalimar cuts. Help a strutter out.D.

Comments

• dmacdmac 472 Posts
    Yo,

Anyone got any of the heaviest RD Burman joints on MP3 they can post for me?
    I'm at work and away from the collection, and I kinda really wanted to hear the choice Shalimar cuts.
    Help a strutter out.

D.

Aw, come on. Pretty please with mango chutney on top?

• Check out this guy's blog. He's posted up a bunch of bollywood stuff including all of Shalimar.

Edit: Forget about his blog. It's changed, but Shalimar is still available.

Shalimar

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I know you're wanting most of this stuff for free, but if you're willing to dole out a buck a song, iTunes has TONS of classic bollywood soundtracks in their library now.

• dmacdmac 472 Posts
    I know you're wanting most of this stuff for free, but if you're willing to dole out a buck a song, iTunes has TONS of classic bollywood soundtracks in their library now.

Thanks for the heads-up, Marco. I got no problem with a buck a song, but once its mine, its mine.
    The restrictions on MP3s from the iTunes store are kinda wack. I wanted music I already own in a different format.

• dmacdmac 472 Posts
    Edit: Forget about his blog. It's changed, but Shalimar is still available.

Nice! Exactly what I needed. Thanks.