K-Fed live performance = ULTIMATE NAGL

catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
just saw this video today from a teen choice awards performance.click for k-fedI love this quote from the website:"Performing at the Teen Choice is one step above doing magic for a retard."what a loser

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i want watch this, but i'm scared.

• BlightyBlighty 225 Posts
    Watch it. It's fucking hilarious.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Watch it. It's fucking hilarious.

Worst shit EVAR. That piano "intro" shit. *shudders...and gets queezy*

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Between this youtube clip and the one with his wife acting like a moron, I'm really frightened by what their offspring will contribute to society.

Oh, this shit is funny...
    It was actually pretty wily for Kevin to chose the Teen Choice Awards to debut his song, because, make no mistake about it, this audience is just little kids. They call it "Teen" because "Kids" was already taken, but this audience is nothing but 8 year olds. And 8 year olds are idiots. They'll clap if you put cookies over your eyes, so of course they clapped for Kevin.

• I told you it's the end of the civilization as we know it!

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Is...is that Rhymefest on hypeman duties?!?

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Irony of this is that K-Fed will probably end up riding this shit a lot further than most folks might expect. That's hardly the most demanding audience he'll ever face, but it says a lot for the guy's confidence (ego?) that he'd get up in front of a live audience to begin with, since he hardly seems blessed with a wealth of natural talent. Still, he's got as much front and as flimsy a grasp of stagecraft as a lot of rappers who are a hundred times better than he'll ever be as long as he has a hole in his arse. Combine that with some useful connections and a grip of wifey's money, and the world could be his. Now, there's a sobering thought.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    K-Fed will probably end up riding this shit a lot further than most folks might expect

nah.
    the amercican music buying public is stupid, but not THAT stupid.

i hope.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    K-Fed will probably end up riding this shit a lot further than most folks might expect

nah.
    the amercican music buying public is stupid, but not THAT stupid.

i hope.

Didn't Aaron Carter go gold or platinum a couple of times?

• The American public is THAT stupid and then some...