the next time i post i will be engaged...

hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
well hopefully. i'm pretty excited. flying to Colorado tomorrow to surprise her.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    well hopefully. i'm pretty excited. flying to Colorado tomorrow to surprise her.

Good luck hommie!!!!!!!!! Have a safe flight.

• Good luck!!

Did you get a ring, or are you going to wing it and use an onion ring a la simpsons?

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    i'm engaged! j/k.

yeah i have a ring, i've had it for 5 months! the suspense has been killing me. we've been together 10+ years, i think she's pretty much given up on this ever actually happening.

and just to keep it slightly RR, I got the Fred Wesley autobiography to read on the plane tomorrow morning.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    congrats dude, you're entering into a whole new realm of ball-clenching fun.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    ...just to keep it slightly RR, I got the Fred Wesley autobiography to read on the plane tomorrow morning.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    yay Hammertime! Make sure to report back with all the deets!

okay now i actually AM engaged...flew out to Colorado this morning, my plan was to surprise her tomorrow (she's speaking at a conference in Keystone) but I couldn't wait any longer so I had the front desk at her hotel call her down and surprised her there, then we went out to dinner and took a walk around this lake, and I sat her down on a bench and got down on one knee and popped the question, and she said yes! or "yeah i suppose so" to be more specific. anyway picture to follow.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    "yeah i suppose so"
    !!!
    congratz!

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    okay now i actually AM engaged...flew out to Colorado this morning, my plan was to surprise her tomorrow (she's speaking at a conference in Keystone) but I couldn't wait any longer so I had the front desk at her hotel call her down and surprised her there, then we went out to dinner and took a walk around this lake, and I sat her down on a bench and got down on one knee and popped the question, and she said yes! or "yeah i suppose so" to be more specific. anyway picture to follow.

Congratulations thats great.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    "yeah i suppose so"
    !!!

congratz!

here are a couple pictures:

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    damn dude, that's a hella rock.

congrats!!!