Danity Kane

jazzman21jazzman21 287 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Seriously, what do yall think about these chicks? The girls are hot and all and the 1st single show stopper is OK, but I just don't see them staying around long.

Comments

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    Pussycat Dolls redux?

SG

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Seriously, what do yall think about these chicks? The girls are hot and all and the 1st single show stopper is OK, but I just don't see them staying around long.

I saw them in the newspaper ads last week Sunday. Found how they are another Diddy entity. It's another Eden's Crush, although that did work for Nicole Scherzinger.

Then again, where are the ladies in Total? Oh wait, here they are.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Pussycat Dolls redux?

SG

Why you wanna dis the supreme artistry of the PCDs like that?

For real, Danity Kane is lousy.

• wtf happened to tevin campbell???? he looks like tyrone biggums.

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    Pussycat Dolls redux?

SG

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    For real, Danity Kane is lousy.

I'll admit to having seen the show a few times over the years.. and I can't believe all this effort and money has resulted in a group so shitty. They're no good, the material they've been given is terrible, and they're not even hot either (sorry).

And when they revealed the name I couldn't believe it... how in the hell did Diddy okay "Danity Kane"... there is no way they could possibly be successful

But then again the pop music landscape is so barren perhaps anyone's got a shot (e.g. Cassie)

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    K-ci looks old flabby & sick.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    All these girl groups are doable rite!!