Quantic Interview Vid

slotbeggazzslotbeggazz 288 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
New video article on Quantic's digging & production habits available online now at Cool Hunting.http://www.coolhunting.com/video/archives/2006/07/quantic_nugroove_vol_2.php i want to check out that shop!

Comments

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    this is a cool vid... I wish it was a bit longer, but that basement looks fun to dig in, that's for sure!

• this is a cool vid... I wish it was a bit longer, but that basement looks fun to dig in, that's for sure!

is it a basement or a store

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    hmm.. good question... I automatially thought basement of a store, but I could be wrong.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    it's called "the thing", thrift store in greenpoint bk, records are all $2. Nothing is organized, and the owner hides new arrivals in the big pile so you never know where the newness is.

• it's called "the thing", thrift store in greenpoint bk, records are all $2. Nothing is organized, and the owner hides new arrivals in the big pile so you never know where the newness is.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i had no idea quantic had a new album out. how is it?

• i had no idea quantic had a new album out. how is it?

there's like 3 reaaaaaaaaaly dope songs and the rest is just a-okay. Just cop his Hermanos Latinos remixes and you'll be good.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i had no idea quantic had a new album out. how is it?

there's like 3 reaaaaaaaaaly dope songs and the rest is just a-okay. Just cop his Hermanos Latinos remixes and you'll be good.
    only 9 tracks on the album? :
    that 12" he did with nickodemus was dope

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts

Just cop his Hermanos Latinos remixes and you'll be good.

vol 3 is just straight HEAT